Part 66

The next night...

Mollys P.O.V

I sat up slowly not to wake Harry as I heard soft cries fill the room, making my way carefully to her trying to see in the dark.

"Shhhhhh" I quietly cooed picking her up watching as she struggled to open her eyes squinting not having the energy.

"Are you tired?" I whispered, knowing full and well I wasn't going to get an answer.

"So am I" I chuckled lightly staring back at her.

Undoing her tightly tucked blanket a little,  she was able to grasp my finger in her hand.   Tears welled in my eyes as it really hit me.  My baby, Harry and I's child was here and we were parents... Together. I forgot everything in the past 6 months only focusing on what they had lead up to and where we stood no matter what the process was.

"Molly?" I heard Harry whisper and I looked up smiling.

"Hi" I sniffled whispering to him as he sat beside me rubbing my back as I rested my head in his shoulders still cradling her.

"You were amazing." He said to me and I felt a few tears escape.

"Thank you" Was all I could manage to respond with. "I just really want to go home." I laughed at myself and Harry smiled.

"I know, me too" He confessed. "Tomorrow, just keep reminding yourself of that." He said and I nodded.

"What do you mean when you say home?" He whispered afraid of my answer.

"It depends..." I trailed off, looking to Harry.

"On what?"

"Where we are with one another and how fast we can move things." I said honestly. I miss him more than I ever thought was possible, even though he was right in front of me.

"What if things were all ready tomorrow afternoon when you got out?"

"That doesn't answer both of my questions." I added innocently.

"I love you" He said suddenly and I turned to him. "Does that answer the other one?" He asked and I nodded my head before I felt his lips on mine.

"Kind of." I whispered batting my eyelashes.

"I hate you" He replied laughing lightly placing his lips back on mine. "We should get some sleep" He said through the kiss taking her in his arms placing her back down.

Next Morning

I woke up, squinting my eyes as the sunlight reached in, Harry's silhouette standing at the foot of the bed. I silently stared as I watched him gently bouncing her in his arms whispering things to her that were inaudible. I glanced up when there was a knock on the door and Harry turned to me suprised to see me awake. I motioned toward the door and he nodded walking quietly across the room out of my sight, it was silent at first but soon I heard 2 sets of footsteps and a girl stepped around the corner into my view.

"Morgan?" I said in disbelief not believing my eyes.

"Hey" She whispered yelled hugging me. "How are you?" She asked me and I still stared in shock.

"I'm good..." I replied.

"Sorry I know this is unexpected to you" She started but Harry cut her off.

"She was my main support system." He said shyly and I put two and two together.

"Well..." She said turning to Harry, "Let me see!" She giggled while jumping slightly. Harry smiled down at his arms as Morgan slid closer to him.