Part 26

Harry's P.O.V

It has been five weeks since I sold my house, but I have yet to move into my new one. It closes in a week, so I have been keeping myself busy with packing.

After buying her painting, I found myself working more at night with writing. It lit a spark in me. One night, I was working with an artist and I had played him what I had recorded a while ago. We ended up fooling around and recording him. It wasn't a song going on the record, because he didn't want to take my song but I put both recordings in the safe.

I was passing time now, mostly at work or going out to events after a concert or something. I didn't bring as many girls home but they did help fill the void missing. One night, I stumbled home going through my phone finding pictures of us at the wedding dancing. I smiled, realizing Louis must have taken them. Then I scrolled to one where we were kissing and my face fell, man how I missed her lips. I reminded myself that I must move on, again.

Molly's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing at 5:30 in the morning. I slid the green line across the screen and spoke.

"Hello?" I asked a bit groggy.

"Ms. Robinson, this is Dr. Webber over at the hospital. I conducted your surgery when you were here."

"Oh yes, hello." I said sitting up in bed and turning a light on squinting into the light.

"I am calling because I need to schedule a check up appointment to check how the surgery went, just running a few tests that's all."

"Oh, okay. Do you need me in London, or can I do the tests in Boston?" I asked not wanting to fly over.

"I am sorry miss, labs cannot be sent overseas I am afraid."

"Yeah, that is fine. What day do you want me?" I breathed, attempting to figure out the logistics while still being groggy from the phone waking me up.

"I was hoping this coming Thursday, seeing it's Monday" He said, returning me from my thoughts.

"Yeah no problem, I can make that."

"Alright, I'll see you then at 9:30?"

"Okay, i'll be there" I said, hanging up and going back to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I sat in bed thinking over everything with a tall brunette girl still sleeping beneath the the sheets. I followed the same routine, got dressed and left a note escaping the house quietly.

I drove to the studio, seeing I had to listen to some demos then prepare for a corporate meeting tomorrow, and then thursday I could finish my packing. I went through the demos one by one with the managers, giving some pointers and ideas on where to go with certain things. I finally was able to leave the studio and get through a couple of meetings without falling asleep. Heather left a few messages on my desk telling me I needed to make a few phone calls. A reporter called, looking for a story on me for creating my own label. I ended up being on the phone with her for nearly an hour explaining everything. When I hung up it was nearly 6:00 so I packed up and headed out.

I passed by Heather who was still going at it.

"Heather, take the night off. Let's go to dinner." I said.

"Harry, I dont think thats appro-" I held my hand up not letting her finish.

"It's not a date, I'm just getting you dinner." She smiled and nodded and gathered her things. We walked to the elevator and down to the main lobby and left the building. I was shocked to see multiple cameramen around than usual, but I ignored them and kept walking with Heather helping her into the car. I sped off slowly and we drove for 5 minutes until I pulled into a restaurant. We both got out and were seated right away, we ordered momentarily and found yourself in conversation.

"Where did you go to school?" I asked her after swallowing a bite.

"I went to a UCLA in the states, then I moved back home and found myself interning... Not much has happened in my life compared to yours." I looked up at her slightly confused.

"Oh my god sorry... I didn't mean that like-" She stumbled.

"It's okay, you're right though" I chuckled and she blushed slightly.

"So what did happen" She asked quietly. Heather was a simple nice girl, she had been working for me for 3 years and I knew she was trustworthy so I gave her a brief overview.

She looked at me in amazement when I finished and I laughed picking up the check. Soon enough, I had dropped her off at her car and was headed home. Instead, I went to the new house for some reason. I parked the car and entered the house looking around. Some furniture had been moved over but not a lot. I opened a bottle of scotch El had snuck here and poured one glass and put it back. I drank it as I entered the backyard looking around from the pool to the fire pit.

I went back inside soon enough and rinsed my glass and returned to my car, I started it and found myself at the beach peering out. The waves were crashing against the wall and I sat barefoot on the same wall, every now and then one would splash me but I didn't mind it. I just needed to be reminded tonight.

Molly's P.O.V

Today is tuesday, and I was flying out thursday. By the time I land, my doctors appointment would be an hour after. I was currently packing my bag getting ready, I hadn't told my parents I was heading out because I didn't want them going with me. I wanted to do this alone, then fly back as if nothing had ever happened and I could really start over.

I finished most of my packing and brought youtube up to play some music while I took a shower, but something caught my eye. Harry, I thought. I clicked on the video out of reflex and the reporter's voice blasted out of the speakers.

"Record label owner, Harry Styles was spotted leaving his office building with a new girl, surprisingly not Molly, who was involved in the big rape case last month. They were spotted at dinner then Harry drove back to the building to drop her off and they continued on in different directions.

A picture of Heather flashed across the screen and I stared in suprise not wanting to believe something had been going on in between. I shut the laptop, not wanting to listen anymore. Instead, I went to bed without taking a shower. I don't know if I was pissed, upset, sad or depressed. I didn't know how to feel about it. So I put my playlist on shuffle and I slept.

Harry's P.O.V

Meetings... all day I had meetings. I wanted to go insane from all the talking I had to sit through, and they weren't fun meetings. These were the "demographic" and "who listens to what" meetings. They always made me want to die. I finally returned home where I called Morgan to check in and talk. We did this from time to time. If one of us had a bad day we could call the other to just talk and eventually fall asleep.

I ranted to her and she listened, pretty soon she said said goodbye because she had to get up early. I found myself eating 3 banana popsicles on the couch in sweats. Pretty soon, the movie 'Forrest gump' came on and I could help but think of her, Jenny fell to the ground after throwing rocks and I had to shut it off and head to bed.

Molly's P.O.V

I drove to the airport and parked in the long term parking, grabbing my suitcase and making my way across the crosswalk. I checked in at the front and went through security, soon enough we were called to board. I found a window seat and sat down looking below as we took off. I put my headphones in and 12 hours later I was standing yet again in London waiting for my car. It finally arrived and I told him the hotel. The car waited for me while I dropped the suitcase off in the room and then drove me toward the hospital.