Part 59

Molly's P.O.V

"Hey its Harry- I can't come to the phone right now but leave a message and I'll get back to as soon as possible." The beep sounded and my confidence level shrunk slightly.

"Hi Harry, It's Molly, I know we haven't talked in awhile- actually like 2 months but I have a doctors appointment today and I was getting ready to leave and was wondering if you wanted to possibly join me-"

"MOLLY" I heard through the phone.

"Yeah" I sheepishly replied.

"Sorry, I couldn't get to the phone I was in the shower" I heard him say and I felt my stomach churn at how awkward I felt.

"Oh" Was all I said.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, his voice growing concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine I was just a-wondering if you- Um wanted to uh-" I sighed trying to find my words. "If you wanted to go with me to an appointment at 4." I said feeling my cheeks automatically turning red.

"I uhh, I can-"

"It's fine, never mind I wasn't thinking sorry." I said cutting him short ready to hang up.

"MOLLY" I heard him yell.

"Yeah?" I said in practically a whisper.

"I'll be there, I'll just have to tell Heather i'm leaving early." He said and I felt myself smile.

"Oh- OK." My voice flustered. "I'll see you there" I said and we each hung up.

I peered up from my phone as I heard the door open to the office and my heart began to race. I watched him stride towards me. His hair fairly short but it had some length to it, his regular black and white suit on without a tie.

"Hi" He said smoothly with a look of softness in his eye and I threw my arms around his neck throwing him off guard. "HI" I whispered against him and I felt his arms tighten around my waist without crushing me.

I pulled away and sat back down with him next to me, "How are you?" He asked, his words spoken fast and I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm doing fine, Harry" I said, trying to calm and reassure him and he nodded his head. We each sat there quietly before I was called in and Harry followed behind me, He kept fumbling with his hands and I could tell he was nervous.

"Relax" I whispered to him as we followed the nurse down the hall. His eyes grew wide with embarrassment and I smiled up at him before linking my arm around his.

We entered the small room and I Harry took a seat across from me in a chair as we waited for the doctor.

"How's the label?" I asked sincerely.

"Good, we have a few new releases coming up so we will be busy for a bit but it tends to die down a few weeks after releases." He said and I nodded. "How's the gallery doing?" He said making eye contact with me.

"Really good, I moved my studio there and I've added a few other pieces to the exhibits that have done pretty well" I bragged a bit and he nodded and moments later there was a knock.

The doctor entered and looked surprised when he saw Harry sitting across from me, the doctors hand reach out and shook Harry's and they each gave an understanding smile to each other.

Moments later we were looking at the monitor together and I felt my eyes glossing over.

"Alright-" The doctor said pausing and moving around. "One second and we will hear the heartbeat." It wasn't a moment after he spoke the words that we heard the familiar thumping fill the room.