Part 15

Molly's P.O.V

We had rode home in silence, his knuckles were smashed up and bloody and I tried my best not to look at them but it was hard. The press had learned about the two other girls and were asking me so many questions and I was on the verge of a panic attack until I saw Harry.

Sitting on the couch I watched the kitchen where Harry walked in. He took his suit jacket off, throwing it on the counter forcefully mumbling something under his breath as his hands clenched the counter as he stood against it, I got up and slowly made my way to him. I stood beside him and grabbed his face with my hands bringing his eyes to mine, I rubbed my hands over his cheeks and stared into his eyes.

I pressed my lips to his. It took him a minute to react but soon enough his hands were on my waist and through my hair. I leaned against the counter and his arms were on both of my hips holding me. Fireworks exploding in my body as his lips over took mine, his tongue meeting mine. We both pulled into each other but soon felt something odd and foreign between us so we immediately pulled away and I darted my eyes away from him.

My eyes threatening tears and his full of lust, we both knew what had happened but didn't want to say anything or admit it. I turned away and walked up the stairs, him sighing as I walked away.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me undressing as I walked toward the bed, the mirror catching me. I stopped and looked. There it was. What had come between us, the thing that was always going to come between us, Him. I didn't want to touch it, afraid it might become too real, instead I stared at myself not wanting to admit it. I was pregnant, and now it was noticeable. I looked away and walked away grabbing leggings and a sweatshirt.

I sat on my bed when I heard a knock and Harry slowly entered closing the door behind him, his steps were slow and quiet as he walked across the room.

"I can't do this." I said afraid of what he would say. He looked at me and nodded slightly and kept walking till he was on the balcony out of sight. I cautiously stood and walked over to him, his back slumped as he bent over the railing and I joined him.

"I'm sorry." I said and he turned to look at me.

"No apologies needed," He paused and looked away in the distance. "I understand" His eyes dropping to his hands. I turned around and entered the room again, this time laying down on the bed. He walked through soon after and sat at the end by my feet.

"How did it go without me?" He asked. His question took me by surprise but I knew what he meant.

"I was okay, but I needed you." I said honestly not trying to lead him on. His gaze met mine and he smiled. His back met the headboard as he slid back and his legs folded over one another. He gently grabbed my arms and pulled me onto his chest.

"Harry?" I said but it came out more like a whining question.

"Shhh... Just please don't go away." He pleaded. I picked my head up and looked at him, I shook my head and returned to laying on his chest but tightening my grip on him. We stayed like that until I felt his breathing subside so I knew he was asleep. I carefully reached down and pulled the comforter over us and drifted to sleep as well.

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

I was woken up by a scream filling my ears. I quickly bolted up in the bed and glanced at the clock- 2:38 AM. Molly was thrashing next to me, her arms hitting in my chest as she tried to fight against herself. I grabbed her arms so she was gently pinned against the bed as I shook her awake. Her eyes fluttered open as they met mine, her breathing slowed as it became even again.