Part 31

Harry's P.O.V

"I wrote this song for the artist who is singing but it never made it to the album." I paused, looking down at my hands. "This was written right after you left." I said looking up at her eyes as they grew wide then filled with guilt.

"Just listen" I said gently, pressing play. I set the laptop down and sat back against the couch watching her eyes swell over with tears but not one escaped. Her body language would stiffen at the verses and seemed to relax throughout the chorus.

The dress was a major distraction for me, all night it was. She was beyond gorgeous, her body, everything. How her hair fell by her shoulders exposing part of her back, that's what did me in.

I'll come around if you ever want to be in love

I'm not waiting but I'm willing if you call me up

If you ever want to be in love, I'll come around

I continued to study her body language as the voice filled the room, each of us remaining silent.

Don't know when we started losing touch

If you want, we can walk a while

Maybe that would be enough

Used to talk, drink into the night

I would wake up on the front room floor

All alone you'd be in my bed, made me crazy

Made me want you more...

The song finished and I turned to her as one tear escaped. I swiped it away with my thumb and looked at her.

"What was that called?" She asked sniffling.

"If you ever wanna be in love" I whispered and she leaned her head into my hand. I cupped her other cheek with my left hand and pulled her in kissing her. Setting the laptop on the ground not breaking away from her as I moved closer and hooked my arm around her back, her leg flipped over me and her hips came in contact with my lap. I groaned into the kiss, causing her too smile. Her hands reached for my buttons undoing one at a time, her forehead on mine looking down my chest. I slid the shirt off and reached for the dress peeling the zipper down and let my hands come in contact with her bare back. I reached for her shoulders, pulling the dress down and she snaked her arms out of it letting it fall to her waist.

I breathed in, taking her exposed body in sensing her uneasiness and laid her on the couch. Her hips came up and I slipped the rest of the dress off her body kicking my pants off and looked at her, her hands by her face looking at me with longing and innocent eyes. I came back to her face and she smiled at me, I gently grabbed her hand pulling it toward my chest and holding it tightly. I reached above our heads still holding on to her tight subconsciously rubbing her knuckle to reassure her. "Can we stop?" She asked catching me off guard. I immediately pulled away from her, trying to move my head to make eye contact with her. She turned her head away from me and I knew she was silently crying and my heart ached that she still isn't able to feel comfortable with me.

"What do you need?" I said quietly, trying to be supportive.

"I just need to breathe- I just need a minute" She said as she moved to the floor. She grabbed a throw blanket off the back of the chair, covering her self. I sat there helplessly as I watched her body heave in and out. She focused her eyes on the floor as I slid down next to her still scared to touch her, afraid I would freak her out more. I needed to let her figure this out on her own which was a terrifying thought to let someone go through this alone. I watched as her breathing became slow, and she turned to face me. "Sorry" She sighed and I looked at her in shock. "Don't you ever apologize to me about that" I said more sternly than I wanted but she nodded and looked away.