Part 30

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling happy again, I smiled at Molly who was lying asleep. Her hair laid across her face as she slept. I rolled over to check my phone seeing Louis had texted me about going out to dinner with him and El and a few other friends. As I typed back Molly rolled over and startled me, but I realized she was still asleep. One of her cheeks red from laying on it, lips parted and swollen slightly.

I slipped my shirt over my head and made my way out of the room. I pressed start on the coffee machine and stood waiting for it to brew. By the time I went back upstairs, Molly was still sound asleep. I dressed in my suit and ran a brush through my hair. I grabbed the keys off the nightstand and bent down, kissing Molly on the forehead.  I smiled at her and jogged down the stairs writing her a note telling her about the date and when I would be home.

I stepped into garage and started my car, backing out of the driveway and headed to the label. The elevator doors opened, I stepped out and was greeted by Heather. She smiled and I continued to my office.

Paper after Paper I signed until Heather nocked and I let her in.

"Do you still have the demos for the upcoming album coming out?" She asked looking through a file. I nodded my head and signed into the locked file on my computer. I downloaded them and handed her the file and she left. One title caught my eye...

'If you ever wanna be in love' -OG

'If you ever wanna be in love' -JMB

I paused, looking at them before downloading them on my phone.  I pocketed my phone once more and returned to work before I was called to three meetings back to back.

Louis stopped by bringing lunch in and sat with me for an hour or so as I played him tracks. He left soon after and I wandered out of the security of my glass doors.

"Harry?" I heard behind me.

"Yes Heather?" I said turning.

"Um, Molly called? She wanted to know if the dress was okay for tonight, if that means anything to you?" I smiled at her question.

"Tell her save it for Monday and that I have an extra card in the nightstand next to the black Rover keys." I said smiling and Heather quickly called relaying the message as I made my way to the studio. I closed the door behind me as I sat alone.

"Thinking?" I heard making me jump. Morgan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her startled.

"Thought I'd come say hi." She replied sitting down at the controls, I looked at her through the glass, rolling my eyes.

"Plus, I know you have something to tell me." She said and it took me a minute.

"How do you know already?"

"I don't, I just was speculating because you only ever come in here if you really happy or really depressed and I knew you weren't depressed." I chuckle at her comment and we both sat there looking at the ground.

"You proposed here." She said catching me off guard.

"I know." I paused debating whether or not to say the next part. "It was one of the best days of my life." I said and she smiled.

"What was the best day of your life?" She asked and I knew what she was getting at.

"You can't compare the two days really, they both happened so differently." I said knowing she'd catch on.

"I asked her last night" I said and her head snapped up smiling.

"I knew she was back, I could tell by your face." She said directing her attention towards me.