Part 1

Molly's P.O.V

9:46 AM

I was immediately aware of the foreign place I was in when I suddenly awoke. Fear rushed through me as I looked around the white lit room. The feeling of a panic attack rushed through me as I started to hyperventilate. I was suddenly startled when I heard a deep voice boom into the room.

"Shhh, It's okay... you're in a safe place. It's okay" The voice spoke.

I was so out of it and shaking uncontrollably that I couldn't picture any sort of face.

The voice kept telling me I was okay, and that I was safe, but from what I do not know. All I knew was that I was scared and wanted to leave, but where was I?

As his large cold hands came in contact with my back I began to enter a hysteria and thrashed about in his grip. This only forced him to embrace a stronger hold on me as I tried to get away. I was immediately put back onto the bed and refrained.

After a few moments of struggled breathing and reassuring words from him, I began to calm down.

He eventually sat me up after being held down, and looked at me with sad and worried eyes.

"Sorry" I muttered to him, my eyes darted down, still scared out my mind.

"No need to apologize" His voice filling with guilt.

After a few minutes of silence I finally said my first coherent sentence, "How did I get here, and where am I?"

"You don't remember do you?" The man still without a name shook his head.

"Remember what?" I questioned

12 Hours earlier-

I walked into the club that Addi, my best friend from University was meeting me. I was always the girl to arrive to any event early whether it be a party or a meeting. While I was walking through the crowd, I quickly glanced at my phone for the time. 9:47 it read... 13 minutes and Addi would be here.

I waited for time to pass by ordering a drink from the bar. I was never the one to go to a club or even a bar, but Addi had talked me into it. In her words, "it was the beginning of the 2nd and last semester of the year and my whole college career. Reason enough for celebration!"

I had attended Boston College back home in the US for 3 years and they had recently come out with a new exchange program for London, England. I have always loved traveling, so I figured, "why not?" For the past year, I've been attending school in London and sharing a "flat" with Addi.

I watched the dance floor but mostly the people. Constantly coming and going, grinding, twerking- All things I hated and found wildly inappropriate. I looked to my phone again, and It was now 10:13 pm. Where was she?

I happened to look down the bar and noticed a rather young and very attractive man looking at me. We made eye contact, and he began to walk towards me, claiming the seat next to mine.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked, pushing his hair behind his ear.

"I'm good, you?" I responded.

"Not bad, considering there is an incredibly beautiful girl sitting in front of me" I slightly turned away as I turned blushed 7 shades redder.

"Can I get you another drink?" He asked, pointing to my almost finished cosmo.

"Sure, why not." I replied, remembering what addi said, to enjoy the night.