Part 62

4 Weeks later

Molly's P.O.V

Harry's body was sprawled out beneath mine as he snored quietly, my back was quickly tensing up but I refused to make any movements afraid of waking him up. I remained on my side his arm draped lazily over my side as I stared up at him, a smile forming on my face. Soon enough I felt small kicks and this time I moved sliding out as carefully as I could from his grasp, but I wasn't quiet enough.

"Molly?" He whispered in the dark. "You okay?" His voice eager.

"Yeah, my back was hurting" I tell him honestly and he sits up switching on my nightstand light.

His eyes squint as we each adjust to the sudden light, his chest is bare the only clothing are sweatpants that hang around his hips. My sports bra barely covering my busting cleavage and my shorts on the verge of being booty shorts. I reached up under the bun in my hair allowing it to fall to my shoulders messily, Harry watched me intently and I saw he was incredibly tired.

"Go back to sleep, I'm fine" I tried reassuring him.

"I'm good." He says shrugging his shoulders. I push myself to the edge of the bed, reaching down for my sweatshirt, pulling it over me and pushing back against the headboard. Harry sat next to me, observing.

His arm snakes around my shoulder and I duck my head and extend my legs sliding my feet under the blanket.

"Better?" He whispered against my head and I nod.

"A little" I confess. That was one thing we each had become better at, moreso me, was being honest when we were fine or not.

"Do you wanna go for a little walk?" He asked and I debated in my head quickly before nodding. Harry exited the bed before helping me up and setting my flip flops by my feet, he grabbed his tee-shirt and a pair of gym shorts before sliding into his sneakers.

We quietly slid out the front door careful enough to not wake Addi or Andrew as it was nearly 1 AM. Harry's hand slipped into mine helping me down the steps to the sidewalk, the street lights lit the road and we turned right walking down the stretch of concrete.

There was silence for a while until Harry looked in the opposite direction sighing increasing his grip on my hand.

"I have to go to New York in a few weeks." He said not wanting to look at me. I was shocked by his words but in reality, I knew I couldn't really surprised.

"Why?" I whispered trying not to sound upset.

"I have a few meetings that I have to be there for" He said turning to face. "I'll only be gone 3 days." He said quickly knowing what the next question was.

"Oh." Was all I said looking down to the sidewalk and taking a few steps before his hand reached mine again and I felt tears prick my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I felt my hormones acting up.

"I'm just tired, sore and swollen. My back hurts so much and I'm just really emotional and scared!" I wailed and he pulled my into his chest hugging me tight, I felt him chuckle but it was a nervous chuckle not the regular Harry chuckle.

"It's gonna be okay" He whispered and I nodded against his chest. I took a deep breath in taking in his faint cologne that was still on the clothing.

"Also, I need a big fucking double quarter pounder from mcdanks, with cheese and apple slices. I really really need that"  I breathed, pulling back from his chest.  I looked into his eyes, and he chuckled.

"Apple slices?"

"Yes, apple slices.  Don't question her" I motioned to my stomach giving him a look forgetting all the pain I was suffering from for the moment.