Part 36

Molly's P.O.V

We exited to car once more and I stared up in awe realizing what they meant by 'show'. The banner caught the wind and I read ''Wicked'.  I smiled at Harry in amazement and he kissed me. Time stood still and I was frozen, with his lips on mine. I finally pulled away and saw all the people walking through the streets.  Another black car pulled up behind us and Lin and his manager along with their wives exited and made their way to us. Harry grabbed my hand and my waist with his other hand and we all made our way through the doors where we were escorted to a hall that was vacant.

A door opened and we were shown a private booth right above the stage with only a few other people watching over the stage. Harry turned right and sat the seat closest to the wall and I sat to his left alongside Lin's wife, Vanessa. Harry and I exchanged glances and soon enough the lights dimmed and it started. Harry rested his hand on my lap and I rested my head on his shoulder.  I may seem calm on the outside, but to be honest I am freaking the fuck out.  I am seeing one of my favorite broadway shows on broadway.

"Thank you" I whispered leaning up to him.

"You're welcome" His voice quiet. We sat quietly throughout the show, laughing at some parts yet I found myself tearing up. I tried to hide it from everyone but Harry caught on and I heard him chuckle under his breath causing me to glare at him. He directed his attention back to the show and his hand slipped under my dress and grabbed my knee causing me to squirm in my seat slightly.

I luckily was able to focus back to the show but his grip only became tighter as he slid further up, it wasn't until I knew something was happening when everyone was standing and clapping. Harry and I joined in with the applause and soon enough we were saying goodbye to everyone and leaving the booth.

To my disappointment, we made it out of the theatre before everyone and Harry quickly guided us to the car.  However, this time, he slid in first.  I climbed in after him and his hands gripped my waist, flipping me onto him as the door closed. His eyes staring into mine and I finally took the initiative and collided our lips together. The sun was just starting to set and I was thankful the windows were tinted and no one could see through. The car came to a red light and Harry took the advantage of flipping me onto my back so I was pressed against the seat, his legs in between mine.

a/n psa: always wear your seatbelts, kids!

Soon enough, the car came to a full stop and for that, I was thankful considering we had only managed to remove Harry's suit jacket. He helped me sit up and the door opened. I followed his fast pace through the lobby and to the elevator where he pressed the top floor button. He backed me up against the elevator wall and attached his lips back onto mine, this time more carefully. My hands tangled with his hair.  His hands gently caressed my face, but began to move down to my butt.  I swatted them away and giggled in the kiss. The door opened and we backed out of the elevator and collided with the couch, this time his shirt coming off.  His lips met mine again as his hands fumbled with my zipper. He finally found it, sliding it down. It fell to my waist and I stepped out of it as I hastily fumbled with his pants and was successful. I jumped onto his waist and I felt him walk toward the bedroom quickly not missing a beat, his heart threatening to beat through his chest along with mine. He dropped me to the bed carefully as his hands slipped down my body and his lips to my neck.

"I love you" HIs voice raspy as he spoke through the kiss.

"I love you too"

His hands gripped my sides and one circled my back undoing the clasp. "You're pretty good at that" I breathed, smirking at him. He smirked back but winked as well before his head dipped down. His warm fingers began taking my bottoms off and I slid his off once he came back up.