Prolouge

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed while casually rolling over into a comfy position. I get interrupted when my best and only friend Chloe calls me. I answer my phone, then sit up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey K, you should come over tonight," she commands in a nice way.

"What time?" I ask, picking at my pyjama shorts.

"Now if you want?" she answers. I stand up, trying to find a bag.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

She hangs up, so I throw my phone onto my bed. I didn't bother asking my mum if I could go because we were arguing before about her marrying Jason. I figure it'd be better if I leave her alone.

After I was done packing my bag, I race out the door. I shiv my earbuds in then begin to walk to her house.

Chloe lives at least 20 minutes away but it gives me the best opportunity to listen to music and walk alone. I don't know why but I just love the feeling. The cool air sweeps my hair off my shoulders, while my hands stay warm in my hoodie pockets.

Soon I arrive at her doorstep and walk inside. I stumble up the stairs before entering her room. I instantly throw my bag next to her bed, plonking down next to her and say hi.

"Hey," she replies, playing a game on her phone.

"So, what did you do today? I would've texted but my mum was complaining to me all day," I roll my eyes. I love my mum but she has a bad taste in men.

"Yeah that's fine, I basically just binge watched Netflix and stalked all the guys from Magcon's Instagram accounts," she laughs, still focusing on her phone.

"What's Magcon?" I ask, seeing her jaw drop and her eyes widen. She turns her phone off before throwing it besides her.

"Are you actually serious?! Magcon is only the best thing ever! It has all of the cutest guys and they just perform and set up meet and greets," she gushes, looking at the roof.

"Oh okay...?" I say, having no idea what's going on.

"Oh my gosh. One day I'll take you! We can take photos with them and buy merchandise!" she exclaims. I slowly nod my head.

"Sure, but first I need to see what they look like," I giggle.

"Oh of course!"

Chloe picks up her phone, unlocking it. Then opens Instagram, and types Taylorcaniff into the search bar.

About three seconds of scrolling she shows me a photo of the guys. (The one above ^)

"This is only three of the guys," she says.

"Who's the one on the right?" I ask, it is interesting.

"That's Aaron.. why?" she asks.

"Oh, just curious," I lie. He is actually attractive!

"Here, look at these," she shoves her phone back in my face. I observe every one.

After about an hour of looking at the new guys in Magcon we decide to look at the dates they were coming to Australia.

"Oh my... They're coming next month!" Chloe screamed, throwing her phone in the air.

"What! When?" I ask, sounding like a fan girl.

"September 20th," she answers smiling.

"Well I guess we'll have to save up, because I only have $150," I admit, pouting.

"Oh that's okay, I have $500. Don't ask why," she laughs, "my mum won't mind chipping in an extra $100 if needed."

"Wait, how much is it gonna be?" I ask, in shock.

"Around $300 each? I've never seen prices but even if the VIP tickets are like $200 we need to get merch as well," she says, fully aware.

I nod in agreement.

"Well this is going to be exciting," I say, smiling.

We set up my mattress on the floor, throwing random blankets at me. We basically talk about us going to Magcon all night and how perfect it would be if Chloe dates her massive crush, Cameron.

Not long after she drifts off to sleep and the thought of meeting Aaron came across my mind and I an out like a light.