Set off

Ace's P.O.V
I am sitting on the roof, thinking. Something has been off about Livia since the fight with Antonia when I saved her. I don't know how to put it but she is just not the same. And we have been away too long from the gang. One of them would have a least visited. Also. There are no phones. No internet either. So that sucks. I wonder though. Seriously, how come no one has even come to get us this past month. I forgot if Olivia told me why or why not. But now I am starting to doubt what is really going on around me. Is it truly my reality? And is the Olivia I am with really my Olivia?  Because my chest is hurting even when she is around. What is really going on. Just tell me.  

Olivia's P.O.V.

I am getting ready with Romano when he then asked,
"Are you really ready for this?"
"I am"
"But what about your training with me and Daisy?"
"I am ok Mano. Haha. Don't worry. Also. I am a mother and wife now so you know that boosts up levels in women." I said light heartedly. Winking as I wanted to get at least a chuckle out of my cousin. In which I succeeded.
    Letting out a proud huff I was ready. Romano smiled and took my arm and walked me out.
"Finally gonna fight. How does it feel?"
"Not much then. I guess I am more driven now that I know what is in line. My daughter. My husband. Heck. Most likely the whole world at this point. But who knows. I just know we have to win."
"And I am helping." Fake Ace said from behind. Romano and I turned to face him. He stood there tall and proud, his gold eyes locked with mine. Romano was about to say something when I stopped him,
"Well what are you just standing there. Let's go." I said to Ace with a upbeat tone. He grinned and nodded as he trotted over to us and we made our way down to the lobby area.
I stopped in dismay as to how I saw everyone there practically. I never told anyone where I was going. Only Suga I told and it seems to me he blabbed.
"Yoooo~ when are we leaving~? I am ready to kick ass." Daisy yelled as she waved like crazy. Tamashii and Kage by her with Zedd, Zae, Suga. Even Melvin, Leeroy had joined to lend us a hand. Then, I saw her...Asano. My eyes widened when I did see her. She smiled softly as she looked my way. Nodding me a greeting.  
    Not being able to help myself, I smiled with my chest popped out, filled with confidence.
   "Everyone thank you. Thank you so much."  I ran over to them with Ace and Romano. We headed towards the cars and I got in with half of the group while the other half were riding with Daisy.
   .....I hope they will survive that ride.

    We had finally left and again, I hope Kage, Melvin, and Zedd are surviving that car ride. You can hear Daisy & Tamashii singing fuck the police, as she was speeding and weaving past other cars. Yea. She is legit the definition of a crazy blonde. Kami-sama(god) bless us. 

    "....HA. Zedd's gonna die." Zae said as she laughed. I began to laughed with her from the passenger seat as Ace was driving. Which surprises me because I never see the real Ace drive. This must be  something Mitsuda added to him by giving that skill. 

"I hope everyone will be alright. I don't want anyone to die." Leeroy said with concern in his voice as he watched through the window. 

"Don't worry. They are strong men I am sure they will be ok. If they can handle fights with demons they can handle a demon car driver." Roman said with a grin. 

"Romano! Be nice." I called back at him with a pout. 

"Yea yea. I understand~ But hey, you know I am right." Romano sighed out as he leaned back in his seat, his hands behind his head. I chuckled and looked back, facing forward. Yet I kept looking back at Asano. She seemed deep in thought and I decided that I would ask her what is on her mind when we get to our destination. Which isn't that far away now. I could even see the sign of Obihiro coming up. My heart swelled and all I could think is, 

Ace, just hold on just a little while longer. I am coming for you.