A Nightmare Disguised As A Dream

Olivia's P.O.V.

I am in meadow, filled with many colorful wildflowers. Then there was a cliff that overlooked the ocean. I wore a white summer dress, feeling the soft ground under my barefeet. I had picked many of them as I make a flower crown for someone. Wait. Who am I making this for again? Ugh. My head hurts. I need to try to remember. Who is this for?
wait could it be for....Just then my head started to hurt and I forgot again.
I went back to making the crown but failed. So, I kept on trying; again and again. Again and again I failed. Yet I kept on trying. Determined to make this for...who again?
Again, I felt a sharp pain in my head and a male voice say,
"No. Don't remember. Forget. Forget reality. Live in this dream. Replace it with this dream."
"Forget? Dream? What are you talking about?" I asked feeling lifeless and that I had no control over myself. Like a pawn.
"Yes. Just forget, stay in this dream." The male voice said.
"But, what am I to forget?" I asked, lifeless, as I looked up at the blue sky from the spot where I was sitting at.
"Forget the person you are trying to me the crown for. Forget the crown. Just relax and stay with me." The voice said with a slight chuckle. Then, I felt a hug from behind. It was a embrace that I was unfamiliar with. These weren't the arms I was used to be in. These weren't the arms I wanted to be in.
"Who are you?" asked, looking forward at the ocean, the wind blowing from behind me.
"Aku. My name is Aku. I am your lover. You love me. Remember me."
"My lover? But, I don't know you. I..." Just then my head started to hurt and I gripped it. Then, I remembered.
"Aku. Oh. So it's you that I'm in love with." I said for confirmation. I felt him smile into my neck and I felt fear. Why? Isn't he supposed to be the one I love?
My mind is telling me he is my lover yet my heart is quivering in fear. Telling me to run. Yelling, he isn't the one. He isn't the one. Which one do I believe? My heart or brain?
My brain is filled with memories of Aku yet my heart is saying that it's all lies. So, what do I believe in?
"Your mind. Trust your mind." Aku said into my ear, as if he read my mind.
"I don't know. I...this is wrong. Why? This dream..." I was then hushed by a kiss from Aku yet I pulled away. This doesn't feel right. I need to remember. I want to remember. Wh...
"Olivia!" Aku called out.
"Huh?" I asked startled. Aku helped me up and hugged me, petting my head.
"It's not the time for you to ponder on the past." He said, soothing me as picked me up bridal style, carrying me away to a bed that was randomly there in a valley of flowers.
Aku placed me down and held me close as he laid besides me. Yet, I looked down at the badly done flower crown. I could do better. He taught me how. Wait. Who taught me? Aku? No no no. Not Aku. Someone else. But who? Wait.
I got up and walked away from Aku when I thought I saw someone in red, a man. I ran towards him but I didn't get far before Aku grabbed me.
"Olivia! Don't! That is a bad man." Aku said. Bad? Why is that man bad? My heart is aching for him, even if I can't see his face since his back is to me. I feel like I need to go to him.
Aku then picked me up and brought me back to the bed and laid me down, lulling me to sleep.
Yet, my head began to ache and a word popped up in my head. Ace. Wait. Why is that name significant to me? Does it belong to that man? Or, what?
Aku told me not to ponder over things & I felt comforted, closing my eyes as I clung to the flower crown.

Aku's P.O.V.

After Olivia fell into a deeper sleep, I cursed.
This dream is supposed to help me rewrite her memories and feelings for me so when she wakes up then she would come to me. Yet, I need to somehow replace everything she thinks and feels.
Yet there is a problem. This is supposed to be easy. Yet somehow I can't seem to fully break her. Again, her heart is really resistant. Stubborn. Just then I heard a laugh and knew who it was immediately; Grey.
"Haha. So this is your move. A dream spell. Well, good luck with that."
"Be quiet." I snarled, already frustrated because of this dilemma.
"Haha. Nope. I came to check up on you."
"You don't care about me that way, you're a asshole. So, you most likely came here to laugh as you see me struggle."
"Well. You got me there. Haha."
"Haaah. Typical. Yet I'm not going to argue. I have no time. I need to try to captivate her. I am so close too which pisses me off. Her heart is clinging onto the truth and she found a anchor object. They help a person cling onto the past. And it seems like her mind has made a dream version of your pet walking around. It's not here now but sit's a pain in the ass. It's another reminder."
"Interesting."
"Guuuuuuuh! I should've caught her by now! Grrrrr."
"Haha. You are acting like a child again."
"I told you to be quiet!"
"Haha. Well, good luck. Because if you fail this time she will be more accustomed to this and it will be even more troublesome to try to get her under your spell. Since she is a stubborn one."
"Yea yea. I am fully aware of that. Damn. The harder that she is to achieve, the more I want her. Gyaaaaa!"
"Ahahaha. Oh well. I will leave you be. Hehe. I wonder, can you achieve her by the end of this nightmare?" Grey said with a smile as he turned and started to walk away as he disappeared.
"Tch." I turned towards Olivia and caressed her cheek and smiled.
"Let's try this again & have a new dream shall we Olivia?"