A Old Loved One & The Past Revealed

Olivia's P.O.V.

I was with Ace in our room and I sat in between his legs as I was reading and he was resting his chin on my shoulder, rubbing my some what big stomach. I was 5 months in right now and things seem to be going good with the baby's developement. No concerns or anything since the doctor here said the baby is healthy. Which is a relief.
"I can't believe it still. You are carrying a person in there." Ace said looking down at my stomach in which he had his hands around it. I laughed and said,
"Cool isn't it?"
"Yea."
"You do know it's also thanks to you that this baby has a chance to live a life."
"Haha. Yea. A father."
"Yup. And I'm the mother. Haha. I wonder what it'll look like. Who do you think it'll take more after?"
"I don't know. But as long as it's healthy that is all I care about."
"Haha."
"Ace. I'm a bit scared."
"Why?"
"Because what if something happens to our baby? If something does then..."
"Olivia, it's going to be ok. I won't let anything happen to our baby. I'll protect the both of you. Ok?"
"Yea. Ok." I said, smiling. Ace smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back happily when my phone rang. I pulled away and grabbed it. Flipping it open I checked my message. I got a email from Suga saying that I should come to his office to meet someone.
"Who is it?" Ace asked looking over my shoulder.
"Suga. He said he wants to meet up with him." I said, shutting my phone. I sighed and scooted out of bed.
"Ace. Want to come?"
"Sure. The day is slow so why not?" Ace said. I smiled and grabbed his hand as I led him towards Suga's office which is located on the first floor.
When we reached it I knocked on the door and it opened. When I looked up my eyes went wide as I saw a blond haired man facing Suga. Suga saw Ace and I as he smiled,
"Ah. There you two are. Olivia, there is someone who has been dying to see you again in person after many years." Just then, the man turned and my eyes met with his magenta ones.
"Romano?" I said in shock as I saw my big cousin.
"Olivia!!!" He cheered as ran up to me and pulled at my hands to the center of the room. He was laughing and beaming as he started to kiss me repeatedly. I was smiling and laughing as I hugged him back. I was so happy to see him again. Then, I saw Ace watching clearly agitated from the corner of my eye and realized that this looked wrong. I tried to break free yet my older cousin was much stronger. I looked over at Ace a and saw that he frowning, he was not only agitated but also pissed. He then smiled once he realized that I was watching him.
"What the fuck is going on?" Ace asked in a cheery yet dry tone.
"Hm? Who are you and why were you with MY darling Livia?" Romano asked glaring at him as he stopped kissing me.
"Ha! Well she isn't yours. She is mine now." Ace said with a smug look on his face.
"Um. Guys." I tried to interfere but was ignored.
"What?! What lies are you going on about?!"
"Haha. What do you think? Read between the lines." Ace said sticking up three fingers. Romano snarled,
"You insolent..." Romano stopped as he looked down at my round belly with a look of pure shock.
"Olivia! What happened to you?! Why are you pregnant?!"
"Well um..."
"She is pregnant because of me. She is pregnant with OUR child. And she is MY wife. For we are a thing you dumb fuck." Ace said, emphasizing "our" & "my". Romano was shocked even more and Ace laughed, amused by his reaction.
"Why you little..."
"Haha. What are you going to do about it? What is done,is done."
"What the hell?! How dare you deflower my precious Livia?!"
"Because I can and I did. But I did with her permission and she liked. I also liked it too. Haha." Ace said with a smug look on his face as he laughed, his arms crossed as he enjoyed pissing Romano off. Romano then brought out a gun and started to shoot at Ace. Ace smirked and dodged the bullets. He drew his sword, smiling for he was ready to fight.
"You wanna go?" Ace said in a voice that was challenging Romano. Romano scoffed and hugged me.
"Not with my darling here."
"Why you..."
"Stop! Both of you!" I yelled as I stood in front of them.
"Why are you protecting him?!" Ace yelled in disbelief. I stared back at Ace, a stern look on my face.
"Because I love him. He's..."
"That is all I need to hear. I'm done." Ace said, clearly pissed as he sheathed his sword and stormed out the room. His usual old red coat flying behind him. He opened the door and slammed it shut behind him so hard that the room rattled.
Akira and Suga stood there awkwardly while I stared at the door dumbfounded. Romano placed a hand on my on my shoulder and asked in a careful voice,
"Livia? You ok?"
"No I'm not ok!" I yelled as I slapped his hand away. I turned around at him, furious with tears rolling down my cheeks. Romano saw and looked down sadly.
"Olivia, I'm so sorry."
"You better be sorry! Have you not heard of first impressions?! Now look what you've done! You made a fool of yourself and now gave my husband a wrong impression about us! Romano, I know you were just excited to see me and I am happy to see you too. Yet, now Ace is angry and he might leave me. I love him so much too." I croaked out, tears still falling.
"I'm so sorry. I promise I'll clean things up. And I didn't mean to go overboard, I just..." I cut him off with a hug, understanding what he trying to say. But right now I have to go find Ace. I need to clear things up as soon as possible.
I rushed out of the room without saying any a thing. I was looking for Ace but couldn't find him. Then a gardener that came inside told that he saw him run outside. He gave me directions to where he ran off to and I went to where I was told he went off.
It was hard since I could only go so fast not wanting to harm the baby.
I finally found him and the sun was down now. He was by that pond where I saw him way back where he had taught me how to make a flower crown.
I slowly and quietly walked up behind him and saw that he was making a flower crown. I walked up to him and said his name quietly,
"Ace?" He stopped what he was doing and looked back at me from behind his bangs, not saying anything. I gulped & tried to hold back the tears.
"Ace, you the wrong idea."
"Oh really? Why was that guy kissing you & clinging to you? Huh? He even called you his and you said it yourself. You love him. Well fine. Go ahead. I get it. You are tired of me and used me. Maybe I should've went with Anntonia. She would of not broken my heart." Ace said coldly as he looked away and down at the ground holding his chest like it was hurting really bad.
I felt heart break and I let my tears fall as I hugged him from behind. He flinched but didn't fight me.
"Cousins."
"What?"
"He is my older cousin. The one that went missing years ago and the one that had kept me alive when my parents were still around. So Ace. Please. Believe me when I say he is my cousin and I love him in a family way. Ace, you are the one I truly love though. So please. Don't leave me. Don't go with Anntonia. Ace. I love you and only you. Forever and ever. So please, believe me." I cried out, hicking here and there as held Ace close, gripping his coat. Ace stood up and I let go. I quickly stood up & Ace then faced me and I looked up at him. He looked down at me with a poker face as he caressed cheek. He then leaned down and me, a hand wrapped around my waist.
I kissed back as I gripped his coat.
Our kiss deepened the more time went by and we only pulled out for a quick breath during the session. When we were satisfied, we pulled away, our faces flushed. Ace then smiled as he put the flower crown on my head as he kept caressing my cheek. I hugged him, holding him tight.
"Ace, lets go home." I said quietly with a smile.
"Sure." I pulled away from him and held onto his hand, our fingers intertwined as our grips were tight. I lead Ace home and back to our room.
When we entered our room we let out a synchronized sigh at who we saw in our room. There, stood Romano with a smile on his face.
"Welcome back Livia. Hello her husband." Romano said with a smile.
"Why are you here?" Ace asked, agitated.
"I came to say I am deeply sorry for my childish behavior. And for doing...things."
"Well. If u want me to forgive you then go."
"Wait wait. Before I do. Here. Now will please forgive me?" Romano then picked up a box filled with Moonshine and it was his favorite kind too. Ace looked at the box and up at Romano with a poker face. Ace then took the box and walked past Romano. Then said,
"I might forgive you. I will takin it into consideration."
"Ok. Please do." Romano said with a big smile.
"Romano, please tell me why you are here." I said. Knowing that Romano has something else to say since he was gone for these many years.
"Well, I do. It's about the truth."
"Truth? About what?"
"About you & Aku." Romano said. Ace sat at his desk drinking the moonshine listening to our conversation.
"O-ok. What else is there to know? I know pretty much everything."
"Have you never wondered why he has difficulty getting to you?"
"Hm. No. He has difficulty? I thought he was just stupid." I said. Ace made a "pfft" noize as he held back a laugh and I looked at him a bit confused for that is really what I thought.
"Well, you know how crazy this world is right? With all these people with powers and other species yet there is no solid explanation behind it."
"Yes? What does this have to do with me? I have nothing special about me except for the immortality that was given to me by Aku so I can be with him for a eternity."
"Yes. I am well aware of that. But Olivia, you see, our family is. Well, your mom's side, we are a line of a family that has been fascinated by witch craft." Romano said with a smile. I was taken aback from this as I was told. This world just makes no sense. Why? How did my life turn out this way. It's one surprise after another. Secret after secret revealed. Yet every time a secret is revealed life just gets more and more crazy. And I have enough crazy shit going and I don't want any of this to affect my baby's future. Bad enough I have people still trying to kill me as I am carrying this child. With this magic thing who knows what else will happen?
"Romano, don't tell me anymore. I..."
"Just at least look at the place where I marked it. There is a spell I have been using all these years that is used to confuse demons. So that they have a tough time reaching you. It's like a repellent. Please at least look." Romano said a he pulled out a large & very old book from his satchel. The book looked like it was worn out from many years of continuous use. Yet I felt something coming out of it and I didn't like it.
"Romano. I am glad you have been protecting me all these years. But please, don't give me that book. I don't want to deal with that stuff. I already have many problems and that will cause even more problems for me. Romano you are well aware of my situation right? What is going on right?" I said softly with a forced smile as I held my cousin's hand. Romano was a bit taken aback & blushed. He looked down and nodded.
I smiled and kissed his cheek. He kissed mine and said,
"I understand. If there is anything you need to answer please tell me ok?" Romano said with a smile as he put the book away in his satchel.
"Ok. Thank you. You can go now." I said with a smile. Romano gave me a quick peck on the cheek & left. So, if there is anything I need then ask Romano huh? Wait. There is something I need to ask him.
"Romano!" I called out his name as I looked down the hall & saw him. I closed the door, meeting up with him.
"Hm? Livia? What is it?" Romano asked as he looked down at me.
"Romano, what happened to you the night my parents where killed and why did you not come back for me?" I asked. A stern look on my face as I was a bit frustrated about that. He never came back and I was abandoned. All alone.
"Why didn't I come back? Well, Livia, take my hand. I'll show you something." Romano said. I took his hand and then all of a sudden we were somewhere else in a forest. I was shocked and looked around.
"Where are we?" I asked, nervous. I felt the baby kick and I placed a hand on my stomach, rubbing it.
"Haha. Did your baby notice we are no longer in our territory?"
"N-no. They just kicked. Nothing new. They probably shifted or something."
"Haha. I was joking. Well, you're wondering where we are aren't you?" Romano asked.
"I-I was. But what is this?"
"The place that I was kept in for some time and because of it I was separated from you."
"What?"
"Olivia. You were wondering what happened? Well, as you can see I too have been practicing in witch craft. For the family fascination has spread on to me. I have been doing it since you were very young and I found this book in Aunt Silvia's desk. This book belonged to my mother who was was the oldest between her and Aunt Silvia. She was fascinated while Silvia was annoyed by it. Hehe. Weird right?"
"No. It isn't. But what's weird is how you are. You are making no sense and you are not explaining very well. Ok. I get it. You are into magic. Now explain more. That doesn't fully explain why you brought me here. Now stop being a coward and tell me." I demanded. I know I sound mean and I feel bad about it but I feel this urgency and I need answers. I am dying to know. For I am so happy and relieved to see my cousin yet this suspense is killing me.
"Ouch. You are being up and down today. Your attitude."
"I see nothing wrong with the way I act if that is what you mean. I am just dying to know the truth."
"Haha. Ok. Ok. Well. I shall answer the question that you have been probably dying to know the answer to. Why did I not come back? Well as you can see I can teleport. Haha. This seems to be bull Shit right? All this magic and supernatural thing."
"Yea. But I can cope with it. Now get to the point."
"Well. Back then I meant to teleport to you yet someone or something prevented me. From going there. I heard someone in my head. A male voice. He told me to stay away from you. Yet I refused and kept trying to reach you and I couldn't. They somehow had forced me to teleport there. I tried to teleport out of that area but couldn't I'd end up back to that place. In other words, I am not able to teleport to you directly.
So, knowing that, I the decided to run. Yet I had no idea where I was going. I was utterly lost. I have always wanted to see you so bad but I had no way of seeing you for I was lost. Then, one day, as I had collapsed due to exhaustion and that is when I met Suga. He had helped and took me in. At that point I was at a total lost and could not find you. So. I joined him. And I was always thinking about you. I was then assigned overseas in Europe to go work with a allied gang for Suga. I was there to help them build up in power so I was there for many years and liked it there. So I was able to stay there and did. I had family on my dad's side there anyway. So that was nice. But deep down I wanted to see you and I requested that they look for you. So when they told me that you came I was overjoyed and tried to get here as soon as possible. Hehe but there was a few bumps in the road and I had to stay over in Italy a bit longer."
"Wait. When you said somewhere in Europe you went to Italy?"
"Yea, why?"
"Knowing that there is a mafia in Italy is baffling. That is all."
"Haha. Don't worry. It's secret in a way and things are pleasant there so yea. Anyway. I made it here and I am reunited with you. I am so happy." Romano said with a smile as tears ran down his face. I smiled & kissed his cheek then hugged him.
"Romano. I am so happy to see you again. I missed you so much. I am sorry about today. It was awkward."
"Haha. It's ok. I understand. I admit I got carried away and yea. So I'm sorry too. Haha."
"Hahaha. Yea. Well, we should start heading back.Oh. But wait. What about that curse? Is it gone?"
"Probably not. I have spent time with Suga and stuff. I should be good. Haha." Romano said with a smile.
"Oh. One more question. How did you get that book? I mean, you can't possibly carry that big thing around everywhere. Especially the last night you were with me parents."
"Yea. You're right. But you see, I do carry it everywhere with me and I had stolen it from Aunt Silvia many years ago. Uncle Orochi didn't care too. So he never told on me to Aunt Silvia. She also never looked inside the dresser that held the book. She despised it & said she would never look at for the rest of her life."
"Oto-san(dad). Okaa-san(mom)." I said with spite as I looked down & had my hands balled up into fists. Romano placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he was smiling softly and said,
"It's ok. " Romano said. Just then he pushed me behind him and got shot in the shoulder by a gun and he yelled out in pain. I called out his name and he grunted. Then he pulled out his gun and pointed it to where the shot came from. He waited a bit and finally shot. There was a yell and a rustle in the plants.
"Romano!"
"Don't mind me. I need to see something. Stay behind me." Romano said sternly as he gripped his bleeding shoulder, walking over to where he had shot someone. I walked behind him biting my lower lip; worry & fear clearly on my face.
When we made our way to the person, who was shot in his shoulder & had broken his left foot. Pain on his face. The man looked to be a bit older than me but around the same age as Romano. Romano glared down at him. Romano put his gun away & lifted the man with his good arm harshly, causing the man to cry out in pain. I was worried for the assassin & yelled at Romano.
"Romano! That is enough! Don't hurt him anymore!"
"Bu..."
"I don't need pity from the likes of you!" The brown haired & eyed man snapped out, scowling at me with disgust. I felt my heart break at how he was acting.
Romano must of saw my hurt & got mad. He threw the assassin against a tree & stomped on his broken foot harshly; causing him to yell out in pain.
"Enough! Who sent you & what is your ambition?!" Romano demanded.
"Gaaaaaaah!!!! I-I'm not telling you!" The man said with a snarl yet clearly in pain as Romano kept on crushing his already broken foot.
Romano was not pleased by his response & grabbed a long stick, shoving into the man's bullet wound on his right shoulder. The man yelled out in pain but kept on saying he wouldn't say a word. Romano was now infuriated & pulled out the bloodied stick only to have it go back into the man. This time instead of stabbing him horizontally, Romano stabbed him vertically through his wound; slowly forcing the hard stick downwards into him. He cried out in pain & yelled out,
"Y-yamete(stop it)! I'll talk I'll talk! Just stop!" The assassin pleaded out. Romano listened to him but kept the stick in, his hand on it just incase the man got any ideas.
"Ok. Talk." Romano demanded.
"F-fine. I work for the Kawashima movement. A secret movement dedicated to ending the rein of the Kawashima's. We know all too well that they are sly bastards & are always planning something wicked to ruin others. Our leader even said Kawashima has something planned with her slave. Also, she has reproduced & soon will ruin the child that she carries. Make it into another heir to the Kawashima's rein. It will be as evil as her and her family! We must end her & any Kawashima to save this land!" The assassin spoke out. Romano was furious but kept himself from hurting the man.
"Who is telling you all this bullshit & who is leading you?" Romano demanded.
"He's..."
"Jun! Tomare(stop)!" A new stern male voice yelled. We all looked to our left & saw a black haired man standing in the distance. The assassin beamed as he saw the man. Happiness & relief on his face as he saw the man.
"Hideyo! Thank goodness! Hel..." Just then the man shot the assassin in the head and the man had a look of pure shock & heartbroken as he was betrayed by a comrade. He then fell back, dead. The black haired man then turned & ran off, disappearing in the darkness. I stood there shocked & heartbroken as I saw a man who was clearly betrayed by someone who seemed close to him. Only I could imagine his pain & it was sickening. Being betrayed is the absolute worst & I despise it.
Romano was about to go after the black haired man but stopped as he grunted & gripped his bleeding shoulder, wincing in pain. I broke out of my daze & rushed over to him.
"Romano!"
"I-I'm fine. It's just...those damn bastards. Olivia, lets go." Romano said, holding my hand. He then teleported us to my room & smiled, letting my hand go & placing his good hand over his wound.
"Romano."
"It's ok. Really. Haha. Olivia, are you ok?" Romano said, concerned. I looked up at him with a forced smile and said,
"Un. Daijoubu(Yea. I'm alright). Now go see a doctor and get that wound treated." I said.
"Oliv..."
"Go! Please. I don't want your condition to get worse." I said, looking up at him with a smile. Yet worry in my voice. Romano saw this & smiled a small smile.
"Ok. I will. See you tomorrow. Be careful now." Romano said cheerfully.
"Yea. I will. I am pretty resourceful. And even so, I have my friends & husband to help me out too if I need a extra hand." I said with a grin. I kissed Romano's cheek as he kissed mine, saying our goodnights. He teleported away as I turned around entering my room; closing the door as I faced it for a bit.
I turned around and saw Ace drinking some of the moonshine Romano gave him looking foward in his desk. I smiled & walked over towards him, hugging him from behind.
"Hey. I see you're back. What did you do?" Ace said, looking up at me with his beautiful red eyes sipping his moonshine. I kissed his cheek & buried my face in his neck to hide my now sad face. Thinking about that assassin who was killed as he was about to give Romano & I more information.
"Olivia. Why are you upset?" Ace asked as he finished his moonshine & putting it down.
"H-how did you know I wad upset as I started to sniff, tears falling down my face. Ace had a soft smile on his face and caressed my cheek with a gentle gloved hand.
"I am pretty sure anyone can know when someone is sad when their tears are falling." Ace said softly with his warm smile. I hugged him and he hugged back, petting my red hair.
"What happened?" Ace asked. I stopped crying & told Ace the whole story the best that I can. Then when I was done I buried my face into Ace's chest crying again as I said in a muffled voice,
"I know he wanted to kill me yet it's still so sad to see him killed by comrades. He was scared already and in pain. Then when his friend showed up he seemed happy & relieved. Then that person shot him & the hurt on his face was awful. It's awful to be betrayed by someone." I said. Ace hugged me tighter now & then said carefully yet kindly,
"The world is a cruel place & life was never supposed to be perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect life. Everyone suffers in this world Olivia & we both know that very well. Right?"
"Yea. I guess you are right but it's still very upsetting." I said in a low voice. Ace chuckled & said,
"Well, I guess it's good to feel sentiment once in a while I suppose. Well. Want to go to sleep now? You're probably exhausted. And to be honest I am too. Haha. Today was a awkward day." Ace said light-heartedly. I laughed and moved away towards the bed & laid down. Ace plopped down besides me, holding me in his warm arms.
"This is nice." Ace said, his face buried in my hair.
"What is?"
"Just this."
"Haha. Yea. It is." I said with a smile, snuggling him. Ace kissed my forehead & looked down at my stomach with a big warm smile as he said,
"Night you two."
"Night. We love you." I said with light chuckle. Then, Ace & I fell asleep.

To be continued...

****************************
Thank you for reading this bad chapter. I know it sucks I did it whenever I had spare time. And I am so sorry. But I am overjoyed that you read it. You guys make me so happy for reading this story of mine. Please feel free to vote and comment. I really would love to hear your opinions. Anyway. Thank you so much and I love you all. Until next time, Ja'ne.

Love,
Kurosaki.