Masked Hero

Olivia's P.OV.

I was walking around town since it was the first day of summer and I haven't seen Ace ever since Monday at the mansion. Speaking of which, I haven't visited. I wonder how the people there are doing.
As I was walking around in forest I saw some men my around my age come out from behind the trees. There were two men and they looked at me angrily, bats in their hands. I turned and started to run away.
Yet I didn't get too far since one of them threw a bat and it made me trip, falling forward. I cried and tried to get up one of the boys stomped their foot on my shoulder, digging his heel into it. I screamed for help but no one came and there was only the two men.
"So, you think you can run huh Kawashima?" The brown haired boy scoffed out at me.
"So, Kawashima, you filthy woman. How dare you look at girlfriends with a look of disgust? You have insulted them." The black haired one said.
"W-what are you talking about?" I asked, while terrified and in pain. I am so confused. What did I do? Apparently I looked at some girls and got them mad. But how is that my fault?! I didn't mean them any harm! Why? Why do people keep hurting me? Not giving me a chance to prove to them that I am a good person. I am nothing like my parents! Is it because of my red hair and eyes? Should I take out my hair clips and hide my eyes with my bangs to hide my eyes if they scare people? No. That can't be it. But, someone, please, tell me! Why am I am I continually hated?! Someone tell me why! Tell me dammit!
"You know damn well Kawashima. Now, lets make sure you don't make the same mistake again." The brown haired one said with a smirk as he laughed.
"Haha. If we do this, we will be heros Don. We have ended the rein of evil. The boys will be so proud of us! Hahaha." The blacked haired one boasted.
"Yea. Good thinking Toshiro. But lets have her suffer the way this town has suffered. Slow and painful." The guy named Don said with a playful tone.
"Hai. Lets do that." the guy named Toshiro agreed, laughing. Before I can ask what they were planning on doing, I was kicked in the stomach. I screamed out in pain as spit flew out of my mouth. They laughed and kept on kicking with full force and then, the bats were in use.
The pain was immense and unbearable. I couldn't help but cry hysterically like a child. The two boys kept on going, laughing as they kept in bombarding me with hits so I couldn't do anything.
Then, I finally started to scream out painful screams,
"DAREKA(someone)! TASKETE KUDASAI(please help me)!!!!!" Then, I called out for the first person that was in my mind and who I really wanted so bad.
"AAAAAACE!!!!!!" Just then, I was hit with a bat, making my head go dizzy. Before I blacked out, I saw the two boys, screaming as they ran off, terrified of what was coming this way. Then, the same cloaked man with a mask came out and looked down at me. His cloak was already bloody and there was blood on his cheek. His sword already drawn, it's blade also bloodied.
I was already really weak and one eye was already shut, a warm sticky substance keeping it shut. Pain coursed all thought my body with every move that I made. It even hurt to breath.
The man had gripped his sword as he snarled, showing his clenched white teeth. He was visibly shaking too, clearly enraged. He then ran off to where the boys had ran off, chasing them. I dropped my head, face down on the ground. And, slowly, I whispered out painfully,
"A...ce." Then, the darkness finally engulfed me.

To be continued...

*****************************
Thank you for reading! XD I hope you liked this chapter and the story so far. 0w0
Feel free to leave a comment and vote if you like. I do accept respective criticism. Hehe. Anyway. Thank you so much for your support and until next time! XD I love u all! <3 Ja'ne! ~U0

Love,
Kurosakisan