Retreval

Casper's P.O.V.
    I am sitting in the living room with Antonia. I am exhausted, doing her bidding having been such a pain. I want Olivia. I want my friends back. I am tired of lying. I am done being bad. I want to go home. I want to be embraced by Livia again. I want to be her best friend again. Her pet cat.
   "Why are you still here? If Ace sees you then he will catch on. There is no point for you to stay." Antonia said nonchalantly. It only caused my heart to ache and drop more. Even with her I have no place to go.
I backed away from Antonia and walked out into the cold night. Heading to the way Olivia will be back with the gang. I will walk back to Kushiro.

Olivia's P.O.V.

We are getting ready for the ambush on where Antonia is supposed to be. Everyone is talking as they eat their McDonald's for dinner. Yea, we had to get fast food.
I am getting ready when Daisy ran towards me, two burgers in her mouth, muddling her yelling. I am surprised as I watch her stop in front of me. Taking the burgers out she throws something at me.
I ducked on instinct to only see a sheathed katana at my feet. I perk up as I picked up the weapon carefully.
"Whose is this?" I asked.
"Yours of course. I couldn't have possibly left you weaponless to depend just on magic. So to fix that problem I made you a katana that specially suits you." She said with a proud grin. I am amazed as I examined the whole thing. It was beautifully crafted with elaborate symbols carved into it. It was beautiful and as it felt a life emanated from it.
   "I-I can't believe it. When did you make this?"
"Pfft. A while ago. It's fine though because it takes time. That is all. You never had a katana of your own so < why the fuck not make you one?" She said with a grin as she shrugged.
"Haha. Thank you. I didn't know you were like, this extremely handy."
"I was forced to learn a shit ton growing up....yeaaaaaa that wasn't pretty. Haha. Welp. See you~" Daisy said as she smiled and walked off. I tucked the katana into my belt and looked up again to see Asano.
"Huh? Asa?"
"Olivia may I talk to you?" She asked, clearly a bit nervous. I didn't mind and let her pull me to the side. She went into explaining about how Mitsuda works for Grey and that he had made the fake Ace. I knew that part at least so she didn't have to go into detail. But then she went into details about how she wanted to help and that she had to leave Mitsuda at home with a friend of hers to keep watch of their kids.
I nodded in understanding and smiled as I hugged my friend.
"You are very brave Asano. Thank you." I said softly. She hugged me back. When we pulled away it was because Leeroy came by, running towards us.
"Olivia! Look! A skinny kitty!" He said, pointing me to the direction of the cat. I looked and saw a mangy white cat limping towards us. I knew right away who it was and ran toward it.
"Casper!" I picked him up and hugged him. I cried as I began to pet his fragile head.
The others crowded around to watch in curiosity as I placed him on my lap. He mewed out softly as he seemed to relax.
He shifted into his human form, his head resting on my lap. He seemed so tired and his face more sunken due to fatigue. He is as skinnier too. My heart broke as I began to gently brush his hair away from his face. Even after everything that has happened I still love Casper. He was just confused through everything because clearly he has been unhappy.
Suga came over to help take care of him with Asano. Everyone else waited to see what was going to happen as whispers were floating around the camp. I waited. Silent. Anxious. What does Casper have to say. What is it that I am going to do? I don't know until everything is ok and we can get on with the mission.

He woke up a hour and a half later and I quickly went to see Casper. He was sitting up drinking some water.
" Casper?" I called out to him softly. He looked up at me and joy was on his face. As quickly as it came it was gone. Replaced by remorse as he looked down.
   My heart sunk to my stomach again at what I saw. I walked over to him as I sat on the edge of the bed. The silence between us was probably three minutes but it felt like a eternity. I couldn't take it anymore when I spoke,
   "Casper. "
   "Hm?"
   "Are you ok?" After I said that he pulled me into a embrace as he weeped. He weeped out his regrets, his mortification, his woes.
    I petted his hair and kissed his head gently, repeatedly as I comforted him like a mother does to her child. I didn't want him like this. I didn't want him to feel alone. To feel as if all hope of redemption is unattainable.
   "Shhh. It's ok. It's ok. Everything is ok. Shhh." I cooed out, rocking him slightly.
    His cries soon simmered as he relaxed against me. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead once more before I spoke.
   "Caspi. I missed you."
   "I missed you too. So much." He croaked out as he gripped my shirt.
   "What happened? Can you tell me?" I asked softly. He grew silent for a few moments before he spoke again.
    He went into detail about Antonia's plans since the beginning. How she has been using him against his will and that she has been working him and making sure he doesn't interact with Ace. She has Ace under a spell that makes her look and sound like me in Ace's perspective. She has been doing the nasty too and acting all innocent that it pissed me the fuck off. If I was a fire person I would bet you that my hair and eyes would be in flames right now. That is how pissy I am.
   He finished and I thanked him, showing my appreciation.
    "Livia, it's ok to hate me..." Casper spoke softly as he trailed off. I chuckled, shaking my head slightly,
     "I can never hate you Casper. I love you still for you are my family. And you always will be."
   He looked at me with a stunned expression and I chuckled. I kissed his cheek once more with a smile and he blushed as he himself grew a faint smile.
  "Lets go save Ace now." I grinned out as I held out my hand. Casper beamed as he let out a loud, "UN", and grasped my hand.
    Now, the battle begins.

Ace's P.O.V.

     I woke up, sensing something as I looked out the windows. I saw shadows in and behind the trees yet I wasn't afraid. Because they were the figures of the people who have cared for me.

To be continued.....