Rightfully Mine

Anntonia's P.O.V.

   I am so happy. Ace is mine now. Olivia is gone. That potion I made and used on Ace has been working nicely. It was used by the help of a specimen of Olivia's intestine. To which is needed since she is the one Ace loves most.
   Yet, since Ace loves Olivia, he sees Olivia and not me. He calls me Olivia. No matter how much it pains me and infuriates me, I go along with it. For then I get to feel his love.
   He is so tender and gentle. Yet the first few weeks have been difficult. Since I had lied to him when I said his child with the whore died. How did I explain to him? Simple, told him I got visited by Suga and Akira who updated me while he was away. It was annoying to play along with. But it is what brought Ace and I closer together.
   Way closer. I have experienced Ace in the most intimate ways. And everytime it was amazing. The reason being the thing that the mood felt right or that I'd even go as far as saying,
   "Ace. I want to try and have another baby." So, we "try" and never conceive. Because I would secretly take pills. I don't want children just yet. Because I want to lavish in Ace before I have the pleasure of having children with him.
   I walked into the room of the potions I had and grabbed more of that love potion. For the problem with that one is that it tends to wear off after a while so I must give it to him again. But in the end I am happy. For Ace is rightfully mine~.

Fake Ace's P.O.V.

I finished updating Grey on how things are when I heard Olivia call out to me. I went to where she was and she smiled and hugged me. She began talking to me so casually and she threw a few jokes here and there. I smiled and even laughed. She went on about how she first met the real Ace and how she struggles. She went on about the child that Grey took and how dear her family is to her. How happy she has me to help her keep some sanity as she stresses about the child. I played the role of Ace and acted in love with her. Yet....I feel so much warmer inside. The way she shows such kindness to me.. She makes me feel so human as we spend many days like these. Giving me more emotions that I believe are my own.

"Ace....something wrong? You're crying." Olivia said as she wiped away my tears lovingly. Tears. I am hurt? Am I happy? Maybe both. I then spoke softly and held her hand as I spoke with sincerity.

"I am happy. Olivia, stay with." I said. Yes. I know the truth. But I refuse to believe it. I don't mind living a lie if it means I can feel this warmth the original Ace felt by being with this woman. I pulled her in and kissed her, getting more and more intimate. Showing her the love original Ace has most likely shown her as our bodies became one. it felt good. So good. So hot it feels like I will burn yet I don't bother to run away. I will protect this woman like how the original Ace has done. Yet...is it right to keep in contact with Grey. Be his follower....Yes. It must be since it will spare her the pain if she knows the truth. I am who she loves now....my mind is everywhere as I feel that question be asked in my empty chest. Is it alright to say she is rightfully mine now?

Ace's P.O.V.

I woke up in a cold sweat and groaned in pain. My chest glowed a bright fire red as I felt it constrict to the point where it was almost suffocating. I gripped my bare chest, quickly looking down at Olivia for something was yelling at me to say she was in trouble as someone was taking her away from me. It hurts. Why? Olivia is ok. She is asleep besides me. I began to pet her long, red hair. Olivia...what is going on? What is this pain I am feeling. Olivia. What is really going on?

To be continued......