The End We Always Wanted

Olivia's P.O.V. 

   It's been 7 years since the defeat of Aku, Anntonia, & Grey. It feels so long ago that it is hard to believe it actually happened instead of it being just one really long dream. Life has resumed to normal in the mansion. With Suga and the rest of the gang. Clementine has grown and has more than enough siblings you could say. Haha. Yea. Ace and I have been pretty busy with 7. Total of 2 girls Clementine and Meyrin, and 5 boys Clear,Noiz, Trip, Aoba, & Virus. Yea. Kinda Dramatical murder inspired haha. Oh. And did I tell you that the boys were born all at once. Yea. It was hell. Don't ask me how that happened but it happened. Now at least I can say I understand how that mom could have struggled in, "Out Daughtered", very well now. And little  Meyrin was last. She was more of a surprise baby. Haha. We are done though. No more. Factory closed. Nevertheless we love them all more than anything in the world. Of course there are times we feel like we are gonna go crazy because of them. Life is not that perfect especially parenting. Also, they're not alone for there have been more kids being born nowadays since it's become a peaceful time. Such as how Suga and Shiori has their family. Daisy and Tamashii with theirs. Asano and Mitsuda free to live their family life. And everyone else. Zedd, Zae, Kage, Melvin, even Casper and everyone else are all well. Of course there is still small drama and of course gang related problems but other than that, everyone is happy. And I couldn't have asked for better life. I do miss Romano who sacrificed himself and the other Ace. I still pray for them to be in a better place. But for now, Ace and I live our lives as normal human beings with a semi normal family, in a very unnormal gang. But we couldn't be any happier. Now I can even look back at the bad part of my life and say all of it was worth it. Because I would do it all over again if it means I am able to live this happily now.

The end.

********************************
After over two years? this is finally done. Weooooo! It's been such a pleasure writing this story that you have no idea. Yea I kinda delayed a lot but that was due to 2016 being shit for me. Sorry Fam. But thanks again so much for reading to the end you have no idea how much it means to me. Also I want to say my thanks to my life friends who allowed me to use some of  their characters for this story and for these guys just be flat out awesome. So let's just say these are the ending credits for they practically are. LOL~ XD

Tamashii and Kage are owned by Klance_trash

Melvin by SuperAwesomeGreen

Zedd and Zae by StylesxHemm0

Leeroy by Lawleys_Girl7

And last but definitely not least the owner of the main dudes Grey, Mitsuda, double Ace, and ACE~ FrostedFilms   Just wanted to say thanks Fam. And thank you readers for supporting me and Olivia on this journey. I have so much appreciation for you all. Stay fabulous and I hope to see you guys again. With love,

Kurosakisan

Ja'ne ❤️