The Birth of a Little Light

Olivia's P.O.V.

The excitement has risen inside me as I know the time is so close. In two days is the expected due date of the baby. Finally, after 9 months of carrying this baby, I am going to see her. Our daughter. I am trembling with excitement. Well, metaphorically I am.
I was walking around outside, the February air chilling me still as I walked besides Ace. We were walking around the front yard, wanting to get some fresh air after being stuck in the house all the time.
"Hey Ace."
"Hm?"
"The baby's expected due date is today. Did you know that?"
"Haha. Yea. Exciting isn't it?"
"Ya. Do you know the gender yet?"
"Oh. I do. I am sorry I didn't tell you. It kept slipping my mind and you have been busy lately."
"It's ok. So, what is it?"
"A girl." I said with a smile. Ace beamed as he looked forward, seeing where he was going as we in the garden, the plant life still dead and dormant.
"A gal huh?"
"Mmmhmmm." I confirmed as I held his hand in mine. Ace kissed the top of my head.
Ace and I were talking, sitting on a bunch when all of sudden of pain in my stomach. I winced as I placed a hand on it. I knew right away what this meant.
"Ace. I think the baby is coming." I said, urgency in my voice. Ace didn't say anything as he got up. He then picked me up and took me to the mansion.
I was breathing heavily as I had my hands over my stomach, wincing at the pain. Servents had rushed over towards Ace and I, leading us to the medical area of the mansion.
"What is wrong here?" the doctors asked, have only heard the commotion.
"A baby."
"I see. I'll take care of this." A female doctor said, having the other doctors go back to their business.
Ace placed me down on a bed and a few of the aids came over to me. I gripped Ace's hand as the aids were trying to comfort me while I whimpered a little due to the pain of contractions. A little while later I heard.
"Olivia!"
"Goshuujin!" Romano and Casper said, rushing in.
"Don't yell. You'll stress her out." A aid said. Casper and Romano nodded walking over to me. Casper turned into his white cat form, snuggling up to me. Romano sat down on my right, Ace on my left. This hurts so much yet, I knew ahead of time what I was in for. But right now, I want the pain to end, I want to see my baby.

Casper's P.O.V.

I was besides my mistress as she was giving birth and during the that time, I was comforting her. Yet, as I did, I felt a pinch of guilt as I know that I do not deserve to be by her side, pretending to be only that pet cat.
Yet, I want us to be more even though I know it's helpless. Stealing kisses from her in her sleep when Ace was not around that one night. Touching her also. How disgusting of me to do to her.
I still love my mistress. So I must bear this burden of the sins I committed and be besides her. That is what I tell myself to stay with her. Since I know I must not leave her or else there will be consequences. Especially from the witch controlling me. I hope Anntonia will keep her word and not hurt Olivia as I stay here as her spy.
If I leave, she hurts Olivia. If I kill myself she will hurt Olivia and everyone else. I can't let her do that. I just can't. I am trapped.
The others and I were ushered outside as Olivia was giving birth and after many hours, it went quite. Finally, a baby started to cry.

Olivia's P.O.V.

I was panting, my eyes closed, when I heard the sound I have always wanted to hear. The cry of a baby.
Opening my eyes I smiled. The doctor held my baby, wrapped in a light pink blanket. She handed my daughter to me and I sat up, taking her. Holding my daughter I felt a overwhelming happiness grow inside me as I smiled down at her. I gently rubbed her side with my thumb as I soothed her. She was beautiful.
Ace, who was standing besides me, looked down and beamed. His face lighting up. Ace kissed my forehead and said in a whisper,
"Good job." I smiled up at him, thanking him as I held our daughter in my arms. The others had left after a while and it was just Ace and I. Casper sleeping besides me still a cat.
"Ace. What should we name her?" I asked, beaming with excitement.
"Hmmm. Let me think." There was a moment of silence as Ace and I were thinking. Then Ace snapped his fingers as he got a idea,
"Ah. I got it. How about Clementine?"
"Clementine? Hm. I like it. You hear that sweetie? From now on your name is Clementine." I said with a smile. Ace chuckled and kept looking down at Clementine, smiling.
"Ace. Want to hold her?"
"Yea. Sure." Ace said, taking her. He stood up straight, looking down at Clementine with a smile.
He then started to talk to her. Saying many random things to Clementine, making me laugh while she stirred around in response as she continued to sleep.
Ace chuckled and kissed Clementine on the forehead, then handed her back to me. Ace sat down on the bed, smiling still when I said.
"I'm so happy."
"Ya. I am too." Ace replied. I kissed Ace and he kissed back. Resting against each other, I couldn't help but watch Clementine. This all felt like a dream. A unattainable reality.
Yet, here she is. Here is Clementine. Here I have the perfect husband. My family. My best friends. Here, I am surrounded by many bright and kind people. This is my reality now. It shines brightly because of everyone. Now, Clementine is like another light born into my world, my reality, making it shine even brighter.

Grey's P.O.V.

I was laughing in my throne room, watching Ace and Olivia through my crystal ball. Seeing how happy and calm they are as they look over their first child. Clementine is what they named her. So Clementine is the name of my new pawn. Haha. She will make a excellent addition. She might even surpass her father. Making her the right tool to use for my plan. Since I even already obtained most of my power. I have three out of the four orbs of my power. Now I only need the last one that is hidden deep under Suga and his gang's home. But that one will wait.
How I am trembling with excitement. Finally, after a long time, the game shall progress even further.

To be continued....

*****************************
Thank you so much for reading. I hope to see you again in the next chapter. Love you all. Until next time, Ja'ne.

Love,
Kurosakisan.