[50] mother

"Jungkookie!" Hoseok cooed teasingly, clinging on his brother's back whilst him and Taehyung were in the kitchen making their breakfast. The young boy's face turned a deep red as his brother ruffled his hair and giggled in humourous delight. "Who knew you were such a great kisser, eh?" He teased, picking up some of the boiled egg on a plate and tasting it, giving a very satisfied smile as he pinched his brother's cheeks.

"I did..." they both heard Taehyung mutter under his breath, a smile on his face as he turned off the pan. The response only flustered Jungkook more as he groaned into his hands.

"You were not meant to see that!" He complained, features glowing with overwhelmed embarrassment. It was clear that he would hold it against Jimin until his grave, the cheeky bastard had been filming them making out for atleast two minutes, sharing the video with the fifteen year old's teasing brother.

"Mmm, but I did Kookie, I didn't think you'd be such a tease!" Taehyung chuckled watching the way his boyfriend practically glowed from the words, winking at Hoseok. Before departing the kitchen with his breakfast, he leant in to place a slow and drawn out kiss to Jungkook's neck.

"I just hate to see what you're like when we do more than just kiss," Taehyung murmured against his neck before exiting in a rush. It was loud enough that both the boys in the room could hear. Hoseok burst into laughter whilst Jungkook's face struck with terror. Within seconds he had shaken his brother off and began chasing after Taehyung screaming something along the lines of.

"Get back here you dirty coconut!"

He really needed to work on his insults.

__________

"Tae, can I meet Hakyeon?" Jungkook asked curiously whilst he watched Taehyung writing what seemed to be another letter. He put down his own history essay he'd been working on, full focus now on his boyfriend.

"Sure. I'm going to the park with him tomorrow, you could come if you like." He liked the idea, nodding eagerly as he approached and leant down to rest his chin on the other's shoulder.

"Who are you writing to?" Taehyung swivelled in his chair, grabbing Jungkook's waist and lifting him onto his lap. Mind as sharp as ever, Jungkook evidently smiled at the forbidden action, wrapping his arms around the auburn's waist. Not saying anything straight away, he watched Taehyung's hand as he wrote neatly and swiftly. He himself could write quickly, but not as neat as Taehyung. "What happened to no cuddles?" He finally teased, turning his attention to Taehyung's expression. The neutral expression slowly rose into a small smile of playfulness. The change made his own grin widen and the little flicker from a dark and sorrowful navy to a much brighter yellow left his heart fluttering.

"I got lonely," Taehyung replied through a smile, reaching up to tap the boys nose before letting his boyfriend settle into the crook of his neck. "You are irresistible," he murmured, then let the room fall to a silence, the only exception being the pen scratching on paper.

His letter was lengthy and Jungkook didn't want to be nosy or seem disrespectful so he didn't read it, eyes closed and nose pressed to Taehyung's collarbone, lips grazing over his skin as he breathed in the faint smell of the cherry body wash they used. The smell was comforting and made him feel safe.

"My mother," Taehyung spoke up after signing his name at the bottom, an eventual answer to the question Jungkook had first asked. Capping the pen and placing it to the side, he let his head fall lightly back so that he could focus on the warm breath against his skin. A simple yet beautiful feeling as he combed his fingers through the boy's hair.