Week 35 - If I Can't Have You, Then I Don't Want Anyone

Song of the chapter on side :) >>>>>>

_________________________________________________________________________________

                                                     November 21st, 2011

                                                      “Remember Me?”

WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE!, Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, Ohio), backstage area, around . . . 7pm

*Alma's POV*

I still fail to see the point in arriving two hours early for anything. Especially when I don't have anyone to give me continuous company. Kath's off shooting the final scene for her movie because she can't compete for a little while (despite doctor's orders she still wrestled at Survivor Series last night; she got 450 splashed and lost to Kat), Mike's preparing for Awesome Truth's breakup with Truth, Rosa's off with her family in Canada, Eve's hurting from getting Glam Slammed from the top rope last night. I refuse to see company in Alex since I'm mad at him. Gah.

“Hey,” someone said as they tapped my shoulder, causing me to halt in my steps. I turned around, arms crossed, to see a face I don't particularly enjoy seeing.

“Mickie,” I said, deadpanning. She smiled.

“So you remember me?” she said, her bleached teeth blinding me.

“I remember your porn shoot,” I said, really enjoying the fact that I'm taller than her. Her smile didn't falter, it just turned into I closed-mouth one.

“Yeah, that wasn't the smartest thing, was it?” she said ruefully. I shook my head and didn't say anything.

See, Mickie and I had a little mini feud a while back. We had a couple matches, did a promo, then Bischoff dropped it because of time constraints. Mickie told me that I remind her of Maryse . . . thank you? I never liked her at all. I used to call her my idol, but now she's just a porn star to me.

“What do you want?” I asked her icily. Now her smile did falter.

“I just wanted to see how you're doing,” Mickie said, putting on an innocent face. “It's been a while.”

“It has,” I sighed, putting a reminiscent smile on my face. “I would've rathered it be longer, but you can't change destiny, can you?”

“Look, what's your problem, Angel?” the “real” woman in front of me asked, hands on hips. Ha. Real. That nose certainly isn't real. “I'm just trying to put all that stuff behind us—”

“What stuff?” I asked. “It was a storyline. Nothing actually happened to make me dislike you. I just do.”

“And why's that may I ask?”

“I just don't like people,” I answered truthfully. “My friends and boyfriend are lucky I haven't killed them yet!”

“Boyfriend,” she said, not as a question but as statement.

“Hey, boo,” Mike said, wrapping his arms around me from behind. A smile crossed my face as he kissed my cheek. “What's goin' on?”

"Oh, just talking to Piggie James over here,” I nodded in Mickie's direction. She narrowed her eyes at me, but then they lit up when they hit Mike. Mike's eyebrows rose.

“Hi, Mike,” Mickie said, tooching her hips out a little. Whore.

“Hey, Mick,” Mike greeted her back, resting his chin atop my head. Mick? I hope that nickname means that I'm not the only one who thinks that she has a man face. “How's you personal man whore?”