Week 8//Part 1 - Written in the Stars, Three Days Away

Same song of the chapter for this one and the next two. Heads up :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    April 1st, 2011

                                                      “This Ain't No April Fools”

                                                                                             Hotel room in Houston, my bed, around... 12pm

Tonight was a live edition of SmackDown, a special thing for 'Mania. I was killing the eight hours we had until showtime by looking at YouTube videos on my laptop. They had one of Melina with the song “Cruella de Vil” by Selena Gomez. *Snickers* Ohhh, YouTube. I also saw one of those multicouple ones. I love those, so I clicked on it. It had like, 30,000 views, so I thought it'd be pretty good. The song was “Obsession” by Sky Ferreira; I LOVE that song. And the couples were... Maryse and Miz (Of COURSE), Maria and Punk, Layla and Cody Rhodes, and... me and John. I didn't like this. Not because they selected us as a couple or anything like that, but because this isn't helping my rehab course at ALL... and why the hell WOULD they choose us together? Do they know something? I checked out the comments and like, every single one was about me and JoMo. Things like: “Cute couple! <3” and “I hope they get together in real life!” (That one had a lot of thumbs ups) and “I LOVE them together!!!”This was making me sick in an uncomfortable way. And to make matters a load better, WWE is making us room next to each other on the road. By that I mean our rooms are next to each other. My real roommate is Kat (thank goodness). And to make matters more worse, I have cuts on my hands from handling my knives today. Ugh, what a perfect day. Kat walked in at the very second that I got REALLY involved in the comments, so much that I couldn't pay attention to the hotel burning down. It wasn't; just an example. No need to worry.

“Whatcha lookin' at?” she asked, walking over to me. I didn't say anything, just kept scrolling and reading. “Um, hello?”

Unable to snap me out of it, she decided to read what I was. Her eyes widened when she saw them. She shut the laptop shut quickly. Luckily, I moved my hands out of the way just in time for them not to be crushed.

“The **** are you trying to do? Kill my fingers?” I asked jokingly. She looked at me from the side of my bed dead serious.

“The **** are YOU trying to do? Trying to sabotage the work you put in to clearing your addiction?” she asked, gesturing to the computer. I put the laptop on the floor and sighed.

“Okay, first off: since when is this an addiction? And second off: I'm not trying to sabotage anything, I was just looking at YouTube comments.” I said back, just as serious.

“On what video?” she asked.

“None of your business.” I said, getting up from my bed and walking across the room.

“Um, if thirty thousand people watched it, why can't I know what's in it?” she asked, throwing her arms out to her sides. I shook my head.

“Because it doesn't concern you.” I said overly commanding. She was taken back by this.

“Whoa, girl.” she said, putting her hands up in surrender. “I didn't mean to make you that mad. If you wanna keep fantasizing about Morrison, that's not my problem.” she took a seat on her bed, looking like she knew I'd react to that.

“I'm not fantasizing about him!” I yelled, only satisfying her conscience.

“Whatever you say.” she said, looking at me with a smug smile. I glared at her evilly. Not able to look at that stupid look anymore, I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the hotel room.