Week 18//Part 1 - Darn Ye Sharpie!

I couldn't think of a proper song of the chapter for this chapter, so I just put the awesomest theme song EVER on the side for you to listen to :) >>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                            June 27th, 2011

                                                          “Spin the Wheel!”

                                                                                                    Car, driving to the airport, around . . . 11am

“I can't believe WWE lied to me,” Kat said, referencing the fact that she thought RAW Roulette was gonna be in Chicago.

“They didn't lie to you,” Punk said, looking at her like she was an idiot. “You've just been talking about Money in the Bank so much that you got the locations mixed up!”

“I just wanted to be in the home of Lord Stanley this for the Roulette year!” she yelled back at him. It's true, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup a few days ago against the Vancouver Cunucks. Kat and I pretty much cheered the roof off the United Center when it happened. But guess who scored the winning goal? Only Mister Mullet himself: Patrick Sharp. I was happy for the team and everything, but gosh.

“Don't worry, we'll be there next week,” Kaitlyn said. Kat just rolled her eyes.

“That's not soon enough.” She pouted.

“You guys set a date for the wedding yet?” I asked Punk and Maria, sitting on Alex's lap as well as watching him play Angry Birds on his iPhone and reading the World of Warcraft Patch 4.2 notes on mine.

“July second.” Maria answered. I looked up from my phone and my eyes bugged out a little.

“That's this Friday,” I said. She nodded. “Do you guys have everything set?”

“Totally! We've been planning this for months now, we're good.” she said back. I shrugged.

These two are last minute about everything.

“Do you and Kat and Alma and AJ wanna be my bridesmaids?”

Like I said, everything.

“Um, sure!” I said. “I don't know about Alma, though. She doesn't really do weddings. I'll let her know you asked.” She nodded and turned to Kat.

“You in?”

“As long as you don't make us wear those ridiculous dresses all bridesmaids wear.” Kat said. I kicked the back of her seat. “OW! The hell?” I shrugged and smiled brightly.

Maria just laughed. “Don't worry, they're very tasteful and pretty.”

“And by that you mean . . .?” AJ inquired.

“Tasteful and pretty.” Maria nodded.

“Okay then, I'm in, too.” AJ said smiling.

Well tonight is RAW Roulette. The game show where you spin a wheel with a billion different stipulations on it and whichever one you get, you get to die during. In short, it's a death wish. You always get something stupid. That, or you get something great but you lose your match. But as of now, I can't get “Zombie” by Natalia Kills out my head long enough to worry. So that's nice.