Week 16//Part 1 - Violence of All Kinds, Part 1

Song of the chapter on side :) >>>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                          April 25th, 2011

                                                        “'Drastic Steps'”

                                                                         O2 Arena (London, England), just arriving, around . . . 8pm

“Can someone please tell me how that makes sense?” I asked as the gang and I—well, everyone but Kat and Justin—encountered an interesting sight outside the arena.

“I don't think anyone can justify that,” Alex said, shaking his head.

“Well, tearing ourselves from the amazing sight of a hobo break dancing,” Maria interjected, “where are Kat and Justin?”

“Huh, I don't know,” Mike said, still a little sad because Alma had to go see some friends that had a “crisis”.

“I haven't seen them since yesterday afternoon,” Punk added curiously.

“Maybe they decided to come to the show early?” Kaitlyn offered.

“You clearly don't know Kat and Justin, Kaitlyn,” John laughed, shaking his head.

Upon entering the arena, we asked some crew members if they've seen them; a couple guys told us that they saw them in the main backstage area, so we went there. We found them leaning on a crate acting all lovey-dovey, making all of us sick to our stomachs.

“Hey, love birds, we—” I began to say as we walked up to them.

“WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!” they both yelled, causing us to halt immediately.

Some of us were speechless, some of us were smiling, and some of us were just downright dumbfounded.

“Way to steal the spotlight, guys!” Maria joked, giving Kat a hug. “Congratulations, girl!”

“Thank you!” Kat said back, returning the hug.

“Nice going, man!” Punk said, patting Justin on the back.

“Thanks,” Justin said.

“Look at this freaking ring, you guys!” Kat said, holding her hand out. “Isn't it amazing?”

All the girls crowded around it, looking at the—what looked like at the time—billions of real diamonds on it.

“I see you have one, too, Kath, what's that all about?” Kat asked, looking over at me.

“Oh, Alex gave me a promise ring last night,” I answered as Alex put his arm around me.

“Wow, you guys are getting pretty serious!” Justin said. I rose an eyebrow at him.

“Says the man who PROPOSED to his girlfriend last night,” I said back. He rolled his eyes and laughed along with the rest of us.

We all went to the lounge to relax and stuff before the show. We watched some of the dark matches and drank sodas as we waited.

“So, who do you guys have tonight?” Alex asked, leaning back on the arm of the couch.

“Well, I have Velvet to open the show,” Kat said. “Then I think Punk has some crap with Cena to do.”