Week 21 - I'd Rather Feel Pain Than Nothing At All

Song of the chapter on side :) >>>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                           July 18th, 2011

                “Never, Ever, Ever Call Kissing Another Girl 'An Uncontrollable Impulse of a Third                                                          Kind'. You'll Sound Like a Nerd”

                                                  Kat and Justin's condo, bedroom, getting ready to go, around . . . 9am

*Kat's POV*

Okay, so, things have been super weird between me and Justin since we got home. All the hype of the pay-per-view mended the bruises for a while, but now I'm letting the fact that he kissed AJ sink in. Also, the fact that I could be presented for assault and battery charges isn't helping one bit. Being the optimistic son of a b**** that he is, Justin's been telling me to just let it go and stop worrying. But honestly, I could get fired after this and that's the last thing I want right now on top of the drama going on with my dad. He lives in Los Angeles with his young, double-D cup sized, bleach blonde, hoe of a girlfriend and sent me a letter saying that, being my father, he can pull me out of WWE at his leisure. And he wants me to come live with him. He says that he “Regrets not spending time with me as a kid and wants to make things write”. He didn't even hand write the letter, he typed it up. May as well have sent me an email.

I don't want to leave my dream under any circumstances, and I want to further my career with maybe a title win or two. I got one Women's Championship reign in 2009 that lasted a good five minutes before Mickie James came out and beat the living hell out of me for it. The fact that I won the Money in the Bank on Sunday and may have to face my best friend for her title soon is a daunting thing as it is, but being able to possibly compete at WrestleMania 28 for the title is ALSO an awesome thing. I can cash this stupid pink briefcase anytime I want, even if it's 9 months from now.

“You ready to go you New Jersaaaaay?” Justin asked, coming out of the bathroom dancing. I couldn't help but laugh a bit when I saw him.

“Yeah,” I laughed. I looked at him warily and sighed. “Wait, it's not in Union City, New Jersey is it?”

“No,” he groaned. “Newark.”

“Oh,” I said, picking up my rolly bag. “Good, then.”

“Kat, I think we should talk about this,” Justin said. I just rolled my eyes.

“Why? There's nothing to talk about.” I said.

“Yes, actually, there is. Look, I'm sorry for kissing AJ, but it was an uncontrollable impulse of a third kind!” he said. I rose an eyebrow and folded my arms.

“Okay, Justin . . . one: that was the nerdiest thing that's EVER come out of your mouth like, EVER. And two: I thought she kissed you, not the other way around.” I said, stepping a little closer to him.

He just shook his head. “Yeah, right, um, listen—”

“Did YOU kiss her, too?” I asked, getting mad. He just looked at me confused.

“Excuse me? Kat, I'd never do that.”

“Then why'd you say that YOU had an impulse about kissing her?” I asked, stepping closer. He answered every step that I took with a step back.

“I don't know, okay? I'm an idiot,” He shook his head. “Now please, I love you, and I don't want our relationship to be ruined because some stupid girl kissed me.”