Prologue

What if your wildest dreams came true in a matter of minutes?

What if everything you ever wanted to be, you became in one night?

What if you were friends with your idols, the enemies of the characters you loved to hate?

For one girl, just a normal, average, plain Jane from Michigan, this is all reality. Not what ifs. Not dreams. Not daydreams. Not far-off things you loved to think about happening, but you though never really would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alma, Jakob, hurry up!" I yelled from my living room, struggling hard to get my boots on. Honestly, could these people be any slower.

"We're coming!" the two friends chorused from the kitchen. 

"Well, could you come a little faster?!" I yelled again, sliding my jacket on quickly. I saw them snickering when they came into sight, each with an energy bar in hand. "Oh, grow up."

"I have years to grow up, I don't plan to start now," Jakob said, his mouth full of an off-brand snack that my brother bought without thinking.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Dude, why are you in such a hurry? It's not like we've never been to a show before," Alma said intolerantly, sliding on her stilettos. I never understood stilettos. I mean, what was the point? They hurt, they make you fall down, and they don't even look that good.

"Correction," I put my index finger up, "we have been to houseshows before. Not actual, televised, holy **** shows. I wanna get there on time. RAW never comes to Grand Rapids."

"It did once in like, 2003, didn't it? When Jericho got his head shaved or whatever?" Jakob questioned, his mouth once again filled to the brim with energy bar. I gave him a look.

"He shaved Kevin Nash's head, dingus, get your facts straight," I said, my voice sharp.

"Rawr!" Jakob made a clawing motion at me before walking out my front door. "I'll be in the car!"

"You're getting the backseat!" Alma said.

"Whatever!" he said back, walking out into the light January rain. I'm serious. Rain, not snow like there should be.

"You know, just because of what happened, you don't need to talk about Jericho so defensively," Alma said, giving me a sly look as she took her purse in her hand. I rolled my eyes.

"I'd really rather we just . . . put that all behind us, okay?" I said, meekly smiling. She nodded understandingly.

"Okay, okay," She pat my shoulder blade as we walked out the door. "I'll be sure not to make a fool of you."

"Thanks," I laughed, bumping my hip into hers. "Hopefully nothing goes wrong tonight like last month at that houseshow when Ryder nailed that guy with a t-shirt cannon."

As we shared a laugh, I got butterflies in my stomach. My first actual, live, RAW show. I might even get on TV! Pfft, who am I kidding? It's just going to be like every other RAW. Plain Jane, normal, Cena-filled RAW. I can at least be hopeful for something interesting to happen, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL, I've decided to post a story I've been writing for a long, long time. Yes, it's wrestling fan fiction, and yes, the protagonist has my same first name (I wrote this for the purpose of mentally playing out my future wrestling career :P). And no, her last name is NOT MY OWN.

Hope you like the prologue! Short, I know, but it's supposed to be :) I'll add a description and cast later, but for now, bed time.

<3 <3