He Gets Jealous Of One Of The Boys (Zayn)

Zayn: You and Zayn have always been opposites. He was a bad boy figure and you were a sweet girl, which means you and Liam made perfect best friends. Zayn understood your common interests with Liam but lately you have been hanging out with him a lot more than usual. One night Liam, Zayn, and yourself planned a small movie night. “Babe, I’m gonna go take a quick shower before Liam gets here.” Zayn informed you. “Okay, don’t be too long.” After you heard him start the shower, there was a knock on the door. You opened it and there was Liam all excited for tonight. “You’re early.” You said confused. “Sorry, if you’re busy I could come back in a little while.” “No it’s not problem. Zayn just got in the shower thought, he shouldn’t be too long.” You told Liam as you both made your way over to the couch. After Zayn finished his shower he walked out to the living room to find you and Liam in the middle of a tickle fight. Zayn cleared his throat making his presence known. You and Liam stopped kind of embarrassed of what Zayn just witnessed. At the end of the night, you and Zayn said goodbye to Liam. Zayn walked into your guys’ shared bedroom and laid on the bed with his arms crossed over his chest. “What’s wrong, Zaynie boo?” You cooed, while pinching his cheeks. He swatted your hands away. “Nothing’s wrong.” He said stubbornly. “Why are you so grumpy all the sudden? Did I do something wrong?” You said with confusion written all over your face. “I just don’t like you spending so much time with Liam. You’re MY girlfriend not his.” He said with a pout. “Awe, is someone jelly?” “I’m not jealous. I’m just concerned.” “Zayn, nothing is going to happen between me and Liam. Like you said, I’m YOUR girlfriend not his. I love YOU, not him.” “Prove it.” He said with a cheeky smirk glued on his lips. “Maybe I will.” You said attaching your lips to his and um…do I really need to tell you what happened next?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I will post the other boys separately. They will be kind of long so that why their not all together. Anyway the other will be posted soon. Love you all! Bye! :) xx

Jezabel01 Xx