How You Met (Zayn)

(Y/F/N) = Your friends name 

(Y/N) = Your name

You looked at yourself one last time before leaving. You felt beautiful. You wore a tight black dress that hugged you in all the right places, showing off your curves. You matched it with black pumps that made your legs seem longer than usual. Your hair was curled and your makeup was light. You looked perfect. "(Y/N)!! HURRY UP!!" Your best friend yelled downstairs. "COMING!!" You yelled back. You ran downstairs being careful not to trip. "Took you a while" (Y/F/N) complained. "Oh hush. You know I would've waited for you if you took a long time!" You argued. "Come on. Let's go." (Y/F/N) chuckled. Aer twenty minutes you arrived at a club. This was going to be fun. A ladies night right before you had to go to school. By the time you stepped in to the club, (Y/F/N) was out of sight. "Great." You thought. "Guess I'll be spending the ladies night alone." You walked to the bar and sat down. "What can I get you pretty lady?" The bartender asked. "Can I just get a water please?" You asked politley. While waiting for your drink, you felt eyes burning through you. You turned around only to confirm your suspicions. A man with brown hair who looked thirty was looking staright at you, smiling. You smiled back and turned around. After a while the same man sat down next to you. "Hi there sexy. What's your name?" He asked. His breath reeked of alcohol. He was far from intoxicated. You scoffed, stood up and headed to the dance floor only to be pulled back from the creep. He had a tight grip on your wrist which only got tighter with every second. "Where ya goin? I asked you a question babe" he said, his voice rising. "St-stop. L-let me go!" You stuttered, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes. "You're hurting me!!" You yelled, despretley trying to escape frohis grasp. "Hey! She said let her go!" A young man with dark hair ordered. "Oh really? Watcha gonna do if I don't pretty boy?" The creep slurred. Before you could process what was going on, the pervert was knocked out on the floor with a bloody nose. The young man dragged you outside of the club where you could fully see his features. He was beautiful. His black hair made his hazel eyes stand out, which only made him look more attractive. "Thank you!!" You gushed. He gave you a crooked smile before replying. "It was no big deal. Nice to meet you. I'm Zayn." "(Y/N)" you introduced. "Well (Y/N), I think we've both had enough of the club for today." He chuckled. "Would you like to join me for a walk in the park?" You smiled. "I woud love that." You grabbed your phone and texted (Y/F/N) saying that you left early and that you'd be home late. You spent the rest of the day with Zayn talking about everything and anything.