You've Been Arrested In The Past

HARRY

"babe what is this?" harry called through your flat. you were moving in to his flat today harry was supposed to be getting the boxes from the shelf in the top of your cupbord not going through them. you come into the room to see him scaning over a few sheets of paper. "you were in jail?" he questions. "harry please put those away." you say basiclly begging him. "no (y/n) answer my question." he says. he found the court room documents from your sentence. "it was only three months…" you start. "for what?" he questions looking between you and the paper work. "asault." you admit. "my friends and i were at a club and this girl kept coming over making comments about us and then she splashed her drink in my face and i snapped." you recap. "what did you do? was it really bad?" he asks. yopu shake your head. "bad enough to land me in jail for three months…it was a girl fight, hair pulling, sratching. i broke her nose." you tell him feeling asshamed. he walks over to you wrapping you in his arms. he kisses the top of your head. "you were just standing up for yourself and your friends…it just went a little too far." he says. you nod. "now lets get these boxes into the car." he says.

ZAYN

the two of you were sitting on the couch together one night playing a game you often played. the two of you simpley asked eachother questions. “alright worst thing you’ve ever done.” zayn asks when it’s his turn. “umm…i was arrested for drug posetion of drugs.” you tell him quietly finding your hands and the floor quiet interesting.”what? when?”he asks. “grade eleven. i was hanging around with the wrong people. i went to a party and there was bunch of people smoking pot and one of the girls i came with gave me her purse told me to keep an eye on it for her. little did i know that there was a whole pound of marajiwana in it.” you explained remebering the events. “so how’d you get caught with it?” he asks. “well the police showed up to respond to a noise complaint saw the people smoking serched everybodys bag etc. and i got caught. the girl didn’t have her wallet or her phone in the purse so i couldn’t prove it was hers. i got four months in jail.” you tell him. he wraps an arm around you shoulder. “you’re not a bad person…just got caught up with some bad people.” he says kissing your forehead.

LOUIS

"lets play truth or dare!" louis suggested. you were over at zayns house with louis and the rest of the boys and thier girlfriends. "i don’t think thats a good idea." you disagree with his idea. "come on babe it’ll be fun!" he tries to pesuade you. you shake your head. "no." you protest. "aww you’re just being a baby." harry teases. "no i just hate this game." you explain. "why…what did this game ever do to you?" louis asks jokingly. "landed me in jail for three months and cost me two-hundred and fifty pounds in fines." you answer. "what?" louis asks shoked at this news. "last time i played this game i was a stupid gullible person i got dared to slash the tires of our school principles mercadees." you tell him. "really?" zayn asks as if he doubts you. "yeah." you confirm. "i got caught though…he called the cops. i got three months of jail time and i had to pay to replace all four of his tires." "well we won’t make you slash people tires." niall says. "yeah babe, we might make you run up and down the street in your under wear or like nutella off nialls forehead but no tire slashing here." your boyfriend reasures you. "fine i’ll play." you agree hesitantly.

NIALL

"princess could you come here for a second." niall calls through the flat. "yeah.’ you call back going into the bed room to find niall on his laptop. "what’s this all about?" he asks turning the computer for you to see. and there it is; your mug shot with an article under it. "i was arrested for trespassing." you explain. "why were you tresspassing?" he questions you curiously. you take a seat at the end of the bed. "there was this girl i wen to school with….and she was a total bitch…she lived across the street from me and my friends and i were having a sleep over." you begin. "in our infinate wisdom we decided we should fill her back yard swimming pool with pancake mix and food coloring and a bunch of stuff." you tell him the story. "really?" he asks un-able to contain a laugh. "yeah so when it got dark we snuck out and went across the street and into her backyard and stared our dirty work and then her dog noticed us started barking. we made a run for it but i couldn’t climb over the fence fast enough so her dad came out and saw me." you admit. "so why did it end up on the internet was it that big of a deal?" he asks "her father was the town mayor." you tell him resulting in him laughing more. you have to admit it is pretty funny so you just laugh with him.

LIAM

the boys were curently on tour and you were with them. right now you were in your home town. you and liam are sitting around the hotel room with nothing to do. “we should go to the mall.” he suggests. “i don’t think thats a good idea.” you tell him. “why not love?” he questions. “it’s a long story.” you say trying to avoid the subject. “what is?” he asks. you sigh. “when i was in high school my friends and i went through that rebelious teenager stage.” you start to tell him. “i’m not understanding what does this have to do with the mall?” “we went into one of the clothing stores and i saw this top and these jeans i just loved and i stole them.” you say quickly. “so you feel guilty?” he asks. “well yeah but thats not why i don’t want to go. i’m baned from the mall because after that we went into another store and i tried staeling a dress. i got caught. i had to pay for all of the stuff, and i had to spend a week in jail to learn a lesson…plus i got baned from the mall for the rest of my life.” you explain. he nods understanding. “well lets go for a walk in the park then.” he suggests. you smile.