How You Kiss

Harry:

He cups both of your cheeks and just stares intently into your eyes, waiting for approval of leaning in. Once you give him the signal to continue he leans closer and closer until you feel his lips gently brush against your top lip before connecting them with his. It's not rough and forced at all, except for the passion that you both shared.

Louis:

He loves to do sloppy kisses. He won't hesitate to do it in public and doesn't care what other people think of it, all he cares about is showing you how much he loves you, even if it tends to be a sloppy kiss at times. An hand will be placed gently on your neck, not letting you break the kiss at all and the other hand will be placed tightly on your hip to keep you in place.

Zayn:

The kiss is always sweet. Even though everyone sees him as the one that doesn't do a lot of cliche things, their wrong. He will kiss you as many times in public and at home, showing you how much he adores and cares for you. Knowing he won't leave anytime soon gives you the boost of confidence because of the sweet and delicate pecks he leaves lingering in your lips.

Liam:

It's always soft. He thinks he will break you as soon as your skin comes in contact with his and he'll lose you forever. He grips your hands in his, making sure you won't leave like you did in his nightmares, as he slowly and softly pecked you lips. It isn't sloppy, forced or rough which made it easier for you since you didn't quite handle those types of kisses. The more he kisses you, the more he knows you won't go anywhere.

Niall:

It starts from when he wakes up, till when he falls asleep and you just love the way he kisses you. He will start with your forehead, nose, cheek to cheek, chin, both eyes until his lips finally land on yours. Both smiling into the kiss as he just wraps his arms around you waist in which ever position your in. You hand either travels through his blonde hair or down his back, drawing circles just to encourage him.