Imagine for MrsAshleyPaynexxxLoL

I walked around the house, figuring out what to do on Chirstmas Eve since I was alone. Terrible, I know, but true....I was planning to spend it with Liam, your boyfriend of 2 years, but he had to be with his family, and mine basically never cared about me. My dog was at my heel, following me around sice he didn't have anything to either. 

Since me and Liam decorated the whole house already, there was nothing else to do but cook. The dog trotted over to the front door window and started to bark non-stop. I ignored it at first, because usually he will see someone else walking their dog or kids playing outside, but he wouldn't stop. I slowly and caustiously walked over to the front window and peered out to see a tall figure standing in our front yard. I froze until I realised the face that had a huge smile, walking towards the door. I swung the door open, making sure not to hit the dog, and ran outside as I wrapped my arms around Liam's neck.

"I'm sorry I left you on Christmas Eve by yourself, but shouldn't you have a coat on or something?" He asked, wrapping his coat around me and walking us both back up to the door. 

"It's fine and yeah, I'm getting kinda cold." I sighed, taking in Liam's warm coat. "I'll be back, going to get a jumper." I smiled and quickly ran up stairs to retrieve a warm jumper for myself. When I came back down, I saw Liam hanging something on the arch that led into the living room.

"Chirstmas isn't complete without it." He smiles once he realizes I was standing behind him. He gently snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me face to face with him, soon connecting your lips with his.

After that he helped me clean up the dishes, soon giving me a black box with a white bow on top. I smiled when I opened it, grabbing out a necklace with a silver heart and on the back it saying 'I love you! Merry Christmas Ashley xx'.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to Ashley (MrsAshelyPaynexxxLoL) for requesting.

Jezabel01 Xx