He Gets Jealous Of One Of The Boys (Harry)

Harry: You woke up this morning excited for a shopping spree with Louis. You two had been planning this for weeks. You saved up all of your money so that you could buy all the things you wanted. You took a shower, got dressed, did your hair and make up then were out the door. Harry had went to hang out with Ed while you were gone so he wouldn’t be home until a little before you got back. You and Louis had the best time judging each other’s wardrobes and just goofing around. Once you got home you saw that Harry’s shoes were there so he obviously was home. “Hazza! Baby, I’m home!” You announced, but no response. You walked into the living room and found him sitting on the couch with a worried look on his face. “Haz? You okay?” You asked walking over to him and joining him on the couch. “Do you still love me?” He asked staring at his hands. “Harry, that’s a stupid question, of course I do.” “You sure you don’t love Louis more!” He snapped while getting up and storming into the kitchen. You quickly followed him. “Why would you think I love Louis, Harry?” “I don’t know, maybe because you’re always hanging out with him and not your own boyfriend.” “Harry, I love you and not Louis. I mean for god sake’s why would I even think about cheating on you with your best mate.” You yelled at him but his only response was a scoff while shaking his head. “Why don’t you believe me, Harry?” You choked out feeling some tears well in your eyes. He quickly turned around just in time to see a tear roll down your cheek. “Baby,” he pulled you into a tight up while gently stroking your hair. “Of course I believe you. I’m sorry for being so paranoid. I’ll never assume anything again. I promise.” He pulled you out of the hug and cupped both your cheeks with his strong hands. “What do you say me and you watch Love Actually and cuddle up on the couch, yeah?” “I’d like that.” You agreed as you both gave each other a warming smile.