You Fall Asleep In His Arms

Niall:Using the strength of one arm,he slowly shifted your body placing you in safety of his warm embrace.A thumb gently brushed over your relaxed features,smile fully stretching over his lips as he admired your beauty-the most beautiful girl in the world he would have always said.And it’s true;at least for him.He’s still afraid that it’s all a dream and it’s confusing how someone as perfect as you are could be real.Blue eyes lovely sparkled in the dark as he planted a soft kiss to your forehead.

Zayn:Afraid to wake you up,he slowly moved an inch to the left taking over the another side of the couch.Chuckle vibrated through his chest as you instantly,without thinking followed his movement by flexing your arm around his,head nuzzling deep in his chest until it found the perfect position.Smile appeared on his lips as he looked down at you. “Sleep tight,beautiful”,he whispered placing a gentle kiss to your cheek.

Louis:Blue eyes still managed to shine in the darkness of the car as they met your sleepy face.An arm wrapped around your body suddenly tensed pulling your body closer to his chest making your head fall deeper in the soft fabric of his shirt.”I love you so much”,he whispered his soft confession for the first time ever.

Liam:"C’mere",he still managed to whisper even though he knew that you were sleeping tightly.He firmly placed hands to the each of your sides,and ,without any bigger effort,he slowly shifted your body pulling you close to his chest closing.Your head nuzzled even deeper in the soft fabric of his shirt making him look down at you with eyes full of something unexplainable,something he has never felt before.Perhaps respect?Or maybe even love?Yes,definitely love.  

Harry:"Babe?" confused green eyes met your sleepy face and it took him a second until he finally realized that you’re sleeping.Groan escaped his parted lips at the fact that you fell asleep in the middle of his story,but he couldn’t blame you,you were a way to tired since that concert ended.He smiled to himself as he felt your warm body nuzzling closely to his chest, your heart beating against his skin."Goodnight,beautiful",he whispered pressing a kiss to your forehead.