Neck Kisses

HARRY:  “i…love…you…so…much.” he whispers between each kiss as he makes his way from your jaw to your collar bone. you moan in response. “i missed you.” he whispers his lips smashing agaisnt yours. clothes come off and things happen. when you’re finished he lies next to you arms wrapped protectivly around your waist. he presses another kiss to your neck making a love bite. “round two?”

ZAYN: you stand in front of the mirror checking out the dress you just put on for the red carpet. “you look great y/n…your dress is stunning” he says making his way over to you. his arms wrapping around your waist from behind. “thanks.” you reply. his lips press kisses to your neck. “i think you shoulde take it off.” he says. a shiver goes down your spine.

LOUIS: being the weirdos you are you were playing a game of nurf tag in your flat. you need to find a hiding spot. you sneek into the bedrooms walk in closet. it pitch black in there. slowly making your way to the back off the closet a pair of arms wrap around you. “guess i wasen’t the only one who decided to hide in here.” you whisper suductivly. “i guess not.” louis accent whispers back. his lips leaves wet kisses on your neck and you let him. then you shoot him with your nerf gun. “haha i win!” you exclaim dancing around the closet.

NIALL: you stand in your kitchen stiring the pasta sauce. you’re making dinner. niall should be home soon. “princess i’m home!” he yells from the front door. “kitchen!” you yell back. “this smells good he says walking into the room his arms snaking around your waist. his lips kissing you neck. “stop i’m cooking.” you complain giggling. “but i love you.” he says reach over and turning off the stove. he spins you around picking you up and setting you on the counter stand between your legs and kissing your neck.

LIAM: “you did great!” you smile as liam runs off stage from his concert with the boys. “thanks.” he smiles back. his arms wrap around you. “i feel like i deserve a reward.” he whispers in your ear so the lads don’t hear.” “i feel like you do too.” you whisper back taking his hand and leading him down the hall to the dressing room. you shut the door locking it as he pushes you up against it his lips trailing down your neck.