He Misses/Forgets Your Birthday - Part 1

Harry:

You were sitting on your couch sitting up straight and feet flat on the living room floor. Tear were about to burst out of your eyes, but you refused for them to go or show. Today was your birthday, you had spent it with your friends and family but you really wanted to spend it with your 1 year boyfriend Harry. Harry fucking Styles from the famous boyband One Direction and he had just left you at home all alone to go to the bar with the boys.

'3,2,1' you counted in your head and right on cue the door bursts open and Harry comes running in with guilt and worry on his face. But you just sat there staring at the blank T.V like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Kitten, I'm so sorry. I-I-I forgot and when I got to the boys they asked me what I was getting for your birthday, I just froze and didn't know what to do." He cupped your cheeks and was kissing you all over the face. You had enough, so you pushed him off and stood up, facing him while he looked like he was about to cry.

"When did you finally fucking find out, huh?" You questioned.

"This morning." He said as he looked down, shame eating him up inside.

"You could've at least come back home then, it's already 7 at night and I had to spend it with other people and not the one I was planning on spending it with." You said as tears brimmed your eyes.

"But I-"

"Save it Harry." You said as you ran up to your shared room already crying your eyes out. How can he forget something like this you though as you slammed the bedroom door shut. Indicating you were pissed off.

Harry just sat their, one tear falling down his cheek. He didn't bother wiping it off, he just sat their looking at the stairs where he last saw you and then to the ground before reaching into his pocket to grab out a white velvet box.

"But I love you." He said before he curled up on the couch and cried softly.

(D/M/Y) = Day, Month, Year

Niall:

"Heyyyy babyy" Niall slurred as he walked through the door drunk as anything.

You just scoffed and and continued to cook your meal. Pissed off at Niall for forgetting your birthday, I mean he was your boyfriend for gos sakes, he shouldn't be forgetting anything this important at all.

You were still cooking until you felt 2 strong arms wrap around your waist and bring you into their chest. You knew it was just Niall and his drunk ways, so you pryed his arms from your waist, turned the stove off and turned to face him. The look on his face was the look of confusion.

"(D/M/Y). Does that ring a bell to you." You said, arms crossed over your chest.

Niall's face went from confusion, though then guilt and sadness. And before you could say anything else he was out the door in seconds, slamming it behind him.

You walked over to the dining chair at the table and sat down. For a few minutes you just sat their, not saying anything and not doing anything. You though of all the times Niall and you were together and that just made you cry.

So this is what it feels like to be forgotten.

Liam:

You were in the kitchen making yourself some coffee. You didn't feel like doing anything today because Liam, your 2 year boyfriend, wasn't here to celebrate it with you.

You were on your computer working on an essay for school when you saw a skype call come up and the caller I.D was Liam. All of a sudden you felt this burst of energy come flying throughout your whole body by just reading his name. You quickly clicked accept and his angelic smile popped up on the screen. He was obviously in his bunker because of the head board and pillow in the background.

"Happy birthday beautiful" He called out and waved.

"Thanks handsome." You giggled. You loved it when he called you sweet names like that, it made you feel bubbily inside and it also made you love him more and more.

"I'm so sorry I can't be there with you today. I miss you so much." He said and looked down.

"I miss you too Li, but not long till you come home right." I said as hopeful as I could to cheer him up.

"That's the thing," I looked at him weirdly, hoping what he was going to say wouldn't come out. "We have to stay on tour for another month." I felt like I was going to exploded into tears from what just rolled of his tongue.

"You mean you won't come home next week?" My voice cracked when ever I talked.

"I tried my best baby."

"No, no. It's ok I mean it's what you do. I guess." You whispered the last part so he couldn't hear it.

You heard talking in the background but you couldn't make out what they were saying, and Liam was looking somewhere other than the screen and you wondered what was going on. Liam was now focused back on the screen a wide grin plastered on his face. WTF, this was not a smiling matter.

"Babe, I gotta go the boys need me ok, Bye." He made one last wave before he was off your screen.

"Bye." You whispered. You looked at how long the conversation lasted and it showed 5 minutes. 5 bloody minutes of talking and usually it lasts about 2 hours.

You walked to your room that you shared with Liam, curled up into a ball and cried a whole heap of tears, drenching the pillow and the sheets a bit.

Worst Birthday Ever!

Zayn:

You were at home, talking to your best friend (Y/B/N) while your boyfriend Zayn was out partying with his ex Perrie, usually you would let him do what he wanted but with his ex on your birthday!

It had been 4 hours since you last saw him so you only had (Y/B/N) to talk to, you felt so lonely and depressed about what Zayn might be doing with Perrie, but you knew you could trust him, except that he forgot your own birthday.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just that I can't believe he forgot my birthday." You hadn't realized the front door open and shut because you were to focused on what you friend was telling you.

"But he went out and partied with his ex (Y/B/N)! He could've looked at the bloody calender instead!" You shouted.

You heard something drop behind you, and when you turned around you saw Zayn staring at you with a shocked expression on his face. The thing that dropped was a 6 pack of beer. "I got to go. I'll see you at your place." You hung up the phone and went upstairs to you and Zayn's room to grab a small over night bag to take to your friends place for the night. You couldn't stand being around Zayn when he forgot your birthday and just went out to party....with his ex.

"You could of just told me." He whisered as he bowed his head to look at the ground, moving his feet around.

"Yeah I could of, but you would think it was another excuse for you to have 'fun'." You did quote signs when you said fun, and zipped up the bag.

"No, I would of listened. I only went to the bar for a couple of drinks because I had spare time and yes with Perrie but that's it." He said as he moved closer to you.

"You could of spent your spare time with me." You mumbled.

You walked out of the house, Zayn trying to stop you but you just kept walking towards the front door. Once you got out of the house, he didn't come up to you anymore. He just closed the door in your face and you could hear footsteps walking around.

You knew he never loved you.

Louis:

Sitting in the expensive cushioned waiting for your 1 year boyfriend, Louis to show up at the resturant that you both booked for your birthday. It had been an 1, and you were still there...waiting.

"Sorry ma'am, but your going to have to leave." You nodded at the waitress as she stepped aside for you to get up. She smiled at you.

"He's a dumbass for leaving you hanging here." You nodded and said your thanks, you even gave the sweet 50 year old lady a quick tip of $60 and left to head home.

When you pulled up into the driveway, you saw Louis' car already parked. You let out a low growl and stepped onto the gravel ground, your heels crunching into the tiny rocks. When you walked in you found Louis spralled out on the couch in just his sweats, no top on. You were more pissed off now knowing that he spent the whole time sleeping away at home.

You walked up the couch, grabbed the magazine that was on the coffee table, rolled it up and wacked him on the chest. He jolted up all of a sudden, covering his chest for protection from what ever he though hit him.

"Oh, so you remember how to protect yourself rather than your own girlfriends birthday, I see." You scoffed and crossed your arms over you chest.

"What are yo-" He paused before looking at his phone.

"Baby I'm so sorry! I had a stressful day at work and went to the pub for a few drinks I forgot."

"Great excuse." You said before turning on your heel and walking to the shared room. You grabbed a small bag and fresh clothes for tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" He asks you as he follows you in, watching you put everything in.

"I'm staying at Harry's for the night" You say before you walk out, leaving Louis still standing in the room.

All he had to do was remember.