He's Your Bully/Friend And He Kisses You (Louis Zayn)

Louis: You and Louis were best friends since you were little. You both were inseparable. Even though you guys are in High School your still have been able to stay close. At lunch you guys climbed up the large tree and chilled on the branch. You were staring at the sky daydreaming when you felt Louis’ hand touch your hand. You looked at him and moved you hand but he quickly pulled you in to snatch a quick kiss.

"Louis, what was that?" You were confused.

"I love you, (Y/N). I have for years now." he said trying to express his feeling in the easiest way possible.

"I never knew you felt that way. I feel kind of stupid for not seeing it." You said embarrassed. You still didn’t know if you had feelings for him or not.

"You’re not stupid, (Y/N). I just wanted you to know." he said explaining himself.

"I’m sorry Louis, but I just don’t feel that way about you. I like you but as a friend. Sorry." you said trying not to hurt his feelings. He survived your rejection. You both knew that nothing could come between true friendship.

Zayn: Zayn was that known as the “Bradford Bad Boy” at school. You on the other hand were the nice girl. You’re parents were rich so you always dressed nice. You always got straight A’s and always put school before fun. As you closed your locker, after getting your supplies, Zayn grabbed you and turned you around slamming you against the lockers. He smashed your lips together. You tried to break free but you didn’t want to. You knew that it was wrong and that your parents would never accept you being with a “Bad Boy”. As he let you go, you asked him a million questions.

"What do you think you are doing? Why would you think that is okay? Do you have any idea how wrong that is?" You screamed wanting to know what was going on in his crazy head of his.

"Woah! That’s a lot of questions!" He said stopping you from asking further more.

"Than pick one!" you said firmly.

"I like you, (Y/N)! Is that not obvious considering I just snogged you right here." He said in a kind of mean tome but truthfully.

"Why would you like me? What’s so good about me?" you said curiously.

"You’re beautiful, smart, and have a great personality. Just because I act like a tough guy doesn’t mean I can’t be good at heart." he said with love and kindess in his eyes. "Come on." He put his hand out. You took it and you guys went to Starbucks.