He Acts Rude To You In Public (Harry Niall)

Harry- “Wow… (Y/n), you look absolutely breath taking.” A smile graces your lips as you do a little twirl in front of him. “Yeah? It’s a little tight… Do you think it’s too much ” Harry quickly shakes his head trying to look into your eyes instead of at your body. “Not at all…” His tight grasp finds its way around your waist as he leads you outside, a large limo waiting for you. You grin, turning to look at him. “I’m so excited.” “Me too,” he smiles and presses a large kiss onto your cheek before leading you to the limo. 

            As you pull up to the red carpet, fans and press swarming everywhere, your breath catches in your throat. “Harry I can’t do this…” He looks to you then at the large group of people, his grasp on your waist tightening protectively. “I promise I won’t let anything happen to you,” he says, his words sincere. A quick nod from you was all he needed before he escorted you onto the buzzing walk way. For most of the pictures, you stay back, knowing the cameramen want a picture of Harry Styles, and not Harry Styles plus entourage. Eventually though, Harry’s hand finds yours once more and he leads you through the mass of people to a rather pretty interviewer waiting patiently for her shot to question your boyfriend.

           All of the excitement and noise going on around you cause you to zone out of the interview and try to recall your life before Harry. The fact that you were currently at the Brit Awards was a huge deal, obviously, and you still were unable to process how you got so lucky.

          Your eyes do another sweep, glancing to all the gorgeous celebrities, then back to your boyfriend. Looking down, you notice, the interviewers hand was placed firmly on your boyfriends bicep and he was doing nothing. Tuning back into their conversation, you realize it was just a lot of flirty banter being exchanged between the two. You look to Harry, gobsmacked, he made no effort to look your way. Fed up with the situation, you stomp away wanting to go sit down at your table.

           When the show was about to begin, Harry quickly takes the seat next to you only to have you ignore him. A sigh escapes his lips, “I’m sorry,” he whispers. You angrily look to him. “For what?” Your words come out harsher than expected and this obviously surprises him. “Erm… I’m sorry I was… Being rude and flirting with the interviewer… I didn’t really realize what was happening until I turned to look at you and… you weren’t there.” You nod, feeling slightly guilty for making Harry feel so awful about his actions. “Princess I really am sorry. Right as you left I did too, I was searching everywhere for you. I thought you had gone home until the boys told me you were in here… I’m sorry. I love you.” You smile and press a small kiss to his cheek. “I love you too.”

Niall-       While stirring the boiling soup, you hear the front door slam, a stressed looking Niall storming in. You quickly put all of the food on the table, a smile on your face. “Niall, I made dinner.” He just glances to the food then back to you. “I’m going to the pub.” Looking to the food, you sigh. The feast sitting in front of you had been an all day ordeal and wouldn’t taste the same a day old, but still, you solemnly agree to join him to the pub.

                As if refusing to speak to you in the car over wasn’t rude enough, as soon as he parked, he got out of the car walking into the packed building. You groan, following him inside. The pub he had taken you to was packed, loud music and the smell of alcohol engulfed the room. Niall had disappeared from view, although you didn’t mind much considering his near silent demeanor. Instead, you go to the bar, allowing a kind man to buy you a drink, after 3 or so drinks and two hours time, you look around, beginning to worry about Niall’s whereabouts.

              There he was, in the middle of the dance floor, carelessly flinging himself around onto different girls. “Niall, lets go, ’you’ve had enough,” you said as you grabbed onto his arm starting to pull him to the exit. “No, no I don’t want to go,” already, you knew it was going to be a difficult process to extract him from the building. “Niall, you need to go sleep. Please just let’s go home.” He shakes his head again,”(y/n), stop being my mom. Gosh. Now let go.”

             He drunkenly tries to tug his arm from your grasp. “Niall. Let’s go,” your voice now was harsh and demanding. “Leave me the fuck alone (y/n)!” And with that he was gone, freeing your grasp as you went numb with his words, people staring at you left and right. Tears fill your eyes and you quickly leave the club taking the car back to the house then getting into bed, no idea when, he who should not be named, was to return.

            A few hours later, you woke up to the sinking of the mattress next to you and a warm body enveloping around your own. A soft kiss was pressed to your ear. “God, (y/n), I’m such a jackass… I know your asleep… But I’m sorry. What I said tonight was awful and being drunk is no excuse. I was just stressed. I don’t want you to leave and that was wrong of me to be so rude to you… I love you so much…”