He Leaves You When You Tell Him You're Pregnant - Part 3

Harry- Recap: You pulled the door open. “Hey, is Am-…(y/n)?” You leaned against the door and looked straight into his eyes. “Hi Harry.”

“(y/n), what are doing here?” You stared at him, all of those feelings of love rushing back through your body. “Erm…I live here.” Harry looked behind you at the neat little house. “But…Amy said she was babysi-…” His face dropped. “Did you go through with the pregnancy?” Angrily, you pushed him out the door following and closing it behind you so Amy couldn’t hear what was going on. “Of course I went through with it! And I’ve fucking had to deal with being a single mom for the last two years! Where the hell have you been?!” Harry stared at you not paying attention. “Can I see our kid?” Your eyes closed and reopened slowly. “Harry, he was our kid when I was pregnant. He was my kid when you left me. So no, you can’t see Finley. You can see Amy though.” His eyes glossed over. “I’m sorry I left. I couldn’t deal with it all. My career, everything. I would have had to thrown it all away.” You shook your head trying not to let him see how hurt and defeated you were. “Harry, I had to throw everything and more away trying to raise this kid. All my friends left, the hate just stopped a couple months ago. My life is in ruins because you weren’t ready…I loved you…you just left…” The tears were slowly finding their way from out behind your eyelids and trickling down your cheek. You looked up to see tears falling quickly down his face as well. At that moment, you didn’t care what he had done. You needed him to hold you. You walked to him wrapping your arms around his torso; his arms went straight around you. “I’m so so sorry babygirl.” You nodded and pulled away. The front door opened. You turned to see Amy looking at you. “Why are you guys crying?” You smiled at the look on your face. “This is Finley’s dad.” Amy looked confused for a second. Awkwardly, she walked past both of you. “Don’t bother calling Harry.” She got in her car and sped off. You looked back at Harry. “I’ll show you Finley.” He nodded and grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers. You led him inside to Finley’s room. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw the little boy asleep in the crib. He picked him up cradling him against his body. “I’m ready to be a daddy.” You leaned against the doorframe. “Well I forgive you but it will take a lot more than that to be Fin’s dad.” He put Finley back in the crib and walked to you. His hands slowly caressed your cheeks as he leaned in and placed a small kiss on your lips. “I’m sorry. I love you.” You smiled. “I love you too.”

Louis- Recap: His eyes were glued to your baby…his look-a-like. Louis looked up at you. “(y/n),…is this my son?” You nodded. Shocked he looked back at his son.

Louis looked at you and down at your, baby back and forth. “What’s his name?” You reached for your baby. “It’s James, now can I have my baby back.” “James.” He made no effort to hand James back to you, instead he gently kissed his head. “Hi, baby. I’m your dad.” Your little boy’s head perked up. “Daddy? You’re my dad?” Louis set him down and kneeled next to him. “Yep. I’m your daddy.” James ran to him and wrapped his arms around him. You let them have their little moment before you pulled Louis up by his ear. “Ouch!” You pulled him away from your son and the other bandmates. “You guys watch James. I want to have a little talk with Louis.” They looked down at the new child that had just appeared in their lives. You turned to Louis. “You can’t just show up and do that! You left me 3 years ago when I found out I was pregnant! I have spent all those years trying to make it up to him for not having a father! I have tried to survive with 2 jobs and a toddler, while you’re out having sex with anything that walks!” You could feel tears start to fall down you face. “I have lost everything, everything because of you! My whole life gone!” You had to stop, to upset to speak anymore. Louis had tears in his eyes too. He lifted his hand and touched your cheek. “I’m so sorry. I was stupid. I wasn’t thinking. I shouldn’t have left you.” You kissed his palm. “You didn’t even call.” “I know. I’m so sorry. I want to be part of his life. It’s not too late. Please.” Not wanting to deal with this, you nodded. “Okay…I don’t know if you and I are on good terms right now but you can help with James.” He grinned and kissed your lips. “I love you!” He ran over and picked up James spinning him around. You smiled and walked over with him, ready to start your life over.