Inked

Niall:"What about the dragon?" he asks studying numerous pictures spread over the wall in front of you. "Yeah, I think it would look really hot here", you say, your eyes sparkling and fingers trailing over his left shoulder. Dark wooden doors open and a tattoo artist walks in the room, a journal stuck underneath his arm before he takes it away handing it to you. Opening on the page where is good amount of small objects and phrases written in another languages, he lets one finger trail over the page, but stopping it on one image. "A gem?" you ask slightly confused. "Why not? Gem’s are for princesses and I never want to forget my."

Zayn:Though it is completely unnecessary to hold his hand, you still make sure that it is placed in your soft one completely prepared  for squeezing if it’s needed. He just smiles at your nervousness as the tattoo artist brings a needle really close to the skin of his forearm making it red sooner than you expected. “It’s over, baby. You can open your eyes now”, he says, hint of laughter he’s probably trying to hide obvious in his voice. You firmly but yet gently encircle one of your hands around his wrist while the another one instantly catches hold on his elbow bringing his forearm closer to your eyes. Redness is there, but you manage to see black ink. It’s the date when he, in his words ‘made you his’.

Louis:"New tattoo", he proudly announced entering a room. Raising your eyebrows instead of your eyes to look at him, he sighed and you could imagined him rolling his eyes. "I said, new tattoo!" he said and you chuckled as he took a magazine resting in front of your eyes tossing it on the floor before taking a seat on the couch next to you. "And that supposed to surprise me?" you said. "This one’s special", he answered ignoring the fact your question was rhetorical. His forearm was in front of you, resting on your lap shoving you ink barely visible under the coat of redness. "A mistletoe?" you wandered and it took you by surprise when he winced, blue eyes strangely looking at yours. "You don’t remember? You seriously don’t remember?" he asked and there was a hint of something in his voice you couldn’t recognize - irony? "Mistletoe. Yes, a mistletoe. We shared our first kiss underneath it. You disappointed me!" Crossing arms over strong chest, he dramatically turned around, his back facing you. "But, Louis. What about me getting the same one, you know, just to apologize?" 

Liam:"Where…", you starts as the two of you lay in the big bed, your head resting on his chest, warm heart beating right underneath your ear, "Where do you see you in the future?" Faint smile spreads over your lips ignoring the fact that is already past midnight and that the two of you have to wake up early in the morning. It’s one long silence, long silence until he tightens an arm placed behind your back and says the cutest thing you’ve ever heard. "It doesn’t matter, really. The only thing I can see there is you, and as long as you there, I can see that everything’s bright", you widely smile. "Forever", he sighs disconnectedly, but you still know what he means. You play along, widely smiling, forearms supporting you as you roll to the side, arm wrapped around your back helping you to lay on top of him, lips touching and leaving soft kisses over his skin. "Forever, forever, forever", you whisper, kiss being planted on his forearm. And the next day, on his right forearm there is black ink, still fresh, but already so close to his heart. ‘Forever’.  

Harry:"Look, I’ve got another tattoo. This one’s different than the others", he says and you prevent yourself from an eye-roll; that’s the exact same thing he says every time. Shifting to another position on the couch, you slowly look at him noticing that his shirt is taken off revealing strong chest. Gently, you place a hand next to the red ink, breath stopping in your lungs, but smile still managing to spread over your lips. "Harry, are - are those my lips", you ask, one hand leaving his skin and resting on your mouth lightly touching it. "Yeah, instead of you marking me every night, now I have one permanent reminder that I’m yours."