Imagine For Maizy

"We can't do this." I breathed as I was pushed up against the wall in the living room.

"No one will know, all we have to do is keep it a secret." He smirked as his thick accent rung through both of my ears.

He moved his hands down to my waist and connected our hips, pushing me back into the wall gently. My breathing quickened as his mouth brushed against mine. His minty breath filling my nostrils as he neared closer and closer that in inches his lips would touch mine.

"I lo-"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-

"SHUT UP!" I scream as I grab my clock and chuck it at the wall in front of my bed, making it smash to heaps of pieces. "See, you gotta stop waking me up in the morning. Now look what happened to ya." I mumbled.

"Maizy! Is everything alright up there?" Mum called from downstairs.

"Yes! I killed another one of my clocks!." I called back. I heard he mutter something along the lines of 'I'm never buying her another clock again' right outside my door.

"Well clean it up, you have guitar lessons at 10 with Mr. Horan at his house." She said before I heard her feet walking away from my door. A smile grew on my face and I walked to my closet, grabbing out a random shirt, shorts and converses. Make up was never my thing and never will be so I just added chapstick and let my hair fall into it's natural curls. Believe me when I say I'm not trying to impress Mr. Horan a.k.a Niall Horan. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm leaving!" I call as I slam the door shut and walked out the front gate. We don't live far away from each other so I can walk to his place. Niall had blonde hair that he always put in a quiff, which made him look more se-nicer. Blue eyes that could practically hypnotise people with one glance and a thick Irish accent that sounds like an angel...literally.

I reached his door and just when I was about to knock, the door opened revealing a blonde haired bimbo that looked like she got raped by crayola and had a mini skirt, low cut top and heels that didn't even fit her. She looked pissed off at first, but when she saw me she smirked and turned around.

"Bye Niall." She called and walked past me. She tripped a few times but finally made it to her car. It felt like I had no chance with him, knowing that he now has a girlfriend and it's not me. I have always liked Niall, but then I guess he only ses me as a student who just wants to learn guitar.

"Hey Maizy." My head snapped up to see Niall with a small smile on his face.

"I came here for my guitar lesson, but I have a feeling she might be coming back sooo bye." I waved and made my way back down the drive way.

"Maizy! Wait!" I stopped and turned around to see Niall jogging towards me. "She isn't my girlfriend. She never even was, she keeps turning up at my house after we met at a club. I kept telling her to leave knowing you were coming over but she wouldn't." He breathed in a huge puff of air once he finished his explanation. It all sounded like we were dating and he was cheating on me, to me that is.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"I want to do the guitar lesson, come on." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and walked back up to the front door, letting me walk in first. "Go straight into the lounge room as usual." He said as he closed the door. I sat on the couch as usual and waited for Niall to bring in the guitars. Mum couldn't afford to by me my own guitar so Niall let me borrow his until I got my own. 

"So are we doing songs mainly with the D chord?" I asked. 

"Yep, you still need to position your fingers correctly still so we should keep practicing on that." He nodded and handed me the brown instrument. I sat it in the right position and had my hands ready on the chords we were playing. "Wait...you have them positioned wrong." He mumbled and squatted in front of the guitar, placing my fingers on the right strings. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me, until he looked away and stood back up, grabbing his guitar and sitting next to me. 

We started playing and played for the usual hour and a half and packed up the instruments we used and placed the chip packets and empty cans of coke in the bin. 

"Thanks Mr. Ho-"

"Don't keep calling me Mr. Horan. We're the same age so just call me Niall." He smirked as he walked me to the door. 

"Okay." I blushed. I turned around and opened the door, only for it to slam shut by a hand. I jumped and was spun around to face Niall, who was pushing me onto the door with his chest as he hands gripped my waist. "What are you doing?" I breathed.

"Do you know what you do to me? Every lesson that we had together just made me want to slam you on the couch and do things I'm not going to say. How you make no effort to tidy your hair like other girls and how you don't cake shit on your face. It all intrigues me to you." He growled as he neared closer to my face, our foreheads connected. "Be mine and only mine." He asked.

"I-I-I don't know what to do."I stuttered. He sighed and closed his eyes before opening them back up again.

"Kiss me." Was all he said before his lips were smashed to mine and working in sync as was mine. My hands traveled through his hair and down his back, his amrs wrapped tightly and protectively around my waist and pulling me closer to him. 

"I'm all yours." I breathed as we took a breath from the kiss. A toothy grin broke out on his face.

"Here I'll walk you home." He said as he opened the door and took my hand in his, making our way down towards my house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I'm thinking of making this into a story I don't know, but this was requested and thank you very much Maizy for requesting.

Jezabel01 Xx