He Finds Out One Of Your Family Members Is In A Band

Harry: Rolling Stones

"(Y/N)?" Harry said as he walked into the living room.

"Hmm." You looked up to see him holding up a photo of you and Chuck Leavell from the Rolling Stones. You have always been a huge fan since you were little and you knew Harry was a fan too.

"When did this photo get taken?" He asked as he scanned through the photo again.

"That was on my birthday a few years ago, he always comes when he can because he used to go and tour and stuff but now." I said, trailing off.

"Why would he be at your birthdays?" Of course his curiosity got the better of him.

"Well duh he is my father." You said as you got up and walked off to the kitchen. That's why you loved The Rolling Stones so much was because Chuck Leavell was indeed your Dad. You remember when you were little and used to sit on the steps to your house waiting for him to come home with a garbage bag full of presents just for you.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hang on a minute, you just said father right. Chuck Leavell is your Dad." He hurriedly stopped and stood in front of you.

"Yes Harry, Chuck Leavell is my Dad now move so I can get something to eat." You said as you pushed him out of the way. He walked off mumbling to himself somewhere around the lines of;

"Her Dad's Chuck Leavell." You giggled at his stunned expression.

Louis: Nickelback

"Of course I'd come"

You were on the phone with your brother Chad Kroeger. Yes the guy from the Canadian rock band Nickelback, he was your brother and he had finally rung you up to see how you were and wanted to ask you about how you were able to come to his wedding, and you happily agreed.

~~~

A few weeks later you were on the couch reading a book when Louis walked in with confusion written on his face as he held a black envelope and a cream coloured card in his hands. He walked over to the couch and sat next to you.

"How come Chad Kroeger sent you a invitation to his wedding?" He asked. You jumped and took the card out of his hand.

"It came he sent it! I'm the most happiest sister alive!" You gushed.

"Woah! You're his sister?" He asked. You nodded.

"I thought you knew that since I have photos of him in my room, oh and by the way your coming to the wedding." You said as you continued to read the card.

"You never told me and I certainly never knew you. Had photos of him in your room, plus you know I love Nickelback so why didn't you talk about him to me?" He whined. You shook your head and kissed him.

"You can meet him in a month." You giggled as you got up, Louis smacking your bum as you did.

"I can't believe she's the sister of Chad Koeger." Louis mumbled to himself.

Zayn: The Fray

"Hey baby, I was thinking of where we should do it tonight and I finally thought of the shower." Zayn walked in and went to the fridge, scanning whatever was inside it.

"Zayn." You groaned.

"All, we need is lube and condoms."

"Zayn." You whispered shouted.

"I'll go out and buy some today." He continued, ignoring your protests. He closed the fridge door and dropped the bottle of coke once he realised that you had company with you. You were at the kitchen table talking to your cousin, Joe King from the famous band of The Fray, and you were interrupted by a thinking Zayn. He blushed a bit as he realised who it was, but then got confused as to why he was here.

"Why is he here?" He questioned.

"This is my cousin." You gestured. Him and Zayn shook hands Joe playfully glaring at him.

"You never told me he was your cousin." Zayn whisper shouted as Joe left. You giggled and tapped his chest.

"I have a lot of secrets."

Liam: Black Veil Brides

You and Liam were at an all celebrities party which you and Liam were invited to, and you were looking forward to meeting Jinxx, also known Jeremry Mills Ferguson and he was your brother. 

"Honey, why are you so excited? I mean we're just going to a party." Liam asked.

"Because LiLi, I'm going to see my brother." You said as yo ukept looking around the room.

"What? Who's your brot-" 

"JINXX!" You screamed and ran up to hug your emo bro.

"(Y/N)!" He mocked back, returning the tight hug. You both released from the death grips and you walked over to where a confused and shocked looking Liam was standing.

"Liam this is my brother Jinxx. Jinxx this is my boyfriend Liam." You introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Liam said as he handed his hand out for your brother to shake, but instead of a normal hand shake, Jinxx pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you so much for looking after my sister while I was gone." He said and let go. Liam just nodded and smiled, wrapping his arms around you.

Niall: 

"Princess, Zayn is outside waiting for you." Niall walked into your shared bedroom. You shot up and ran downstairs.

"Zayn!" You screamed as you ran up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged you back. Niall came in with a red face and his muscles were tensed up showing that he was very angry. 

"Baby calm down, I am allowed to see my uncle." You said in a 'duh' tone. Niall looked at you stunned by your words.

"U-u-uncle?" He stuttered. You nodded and looked at Zayn who was also nodding. "I never knew." He whispered, looking down in shame.

"It's okay, as long as I know how pretective you are over me and plus I don't even know how he could be my uncle, but he is my family by blood so." You said. Niall just nodded and walked over to Zayn and handed his hand out to his best friend.

"Sorry mate." Niall said.

"Don't worry about and like (Y/N) said as long as she knows how protective you are over her." Zayn said as he shook his hand, Niall laughed and grabbed 2 beers and it turns out that it brought Niall and Zayn's friendship closer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm literally sitting in my room with 3 fans facing me on full speed because it's so bloddy hot and if you lived in Australia you would understand. This was requested by ariana433, thank you sooo much for requesting and here you go.

Jezabel01 Xx