The Boys Walk In On You ;)

Zayn: You were at the boys performance at MSG and you were so happy for Zayn. You walked into the boys dressing room where only Zayn was, pacing around nervously. You snuck up behind him and wrapped your arms around his chest. “You’ll do great, babe.” You encouraged him, giving him a few kisses on his neck. All you got from him was a slight hum letting you know he was calming down. He turned around and lifted you up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist. He gently kissed your lips before going straight for your neck. He sat down on the couch with you still in his lap. You rolled you head back and let out a small moan. As Zayn began leaving kisses towards your breasts the door flung open and Harry stood there silent. “Oh…uh…sorry. Zayn we uh…we gotta get on stage.” He then quickly closed the door after awkwardly walking out. You and Zayn just chuckled before you hopped off of him and let him go on stage still with a slight problem.

Niall: It started out as a simple, fun movie night with the other boys but Niall began to start teasing you. He would bite his bottom lip and look you up and down or leave gentle kisses on your neck now and then. It was getting really frustrating so you quickly got up and made your way to the kitchen, giving the boys an excuse saying you were getting more snacks. You stepped over to the counter next to the fridge and took a deep breath in attempt to calm yourself down. A pair of strong arms soon wrapped around your waist and lips began kissing down from your ear to your shoulder. You bit your lip, trying to hold back the moans. Niall, being a bit disappointed that he didn’t earn a moan, quickly spun you around and lifted you onto the counter. His lips were quickly connected to yours. You slowly slid your hands up his chest to his blonde locks and tangled your fingers in them. You both pulled away as you heard someone clearing their throat coming from the arch leading into the kitchen. You looked over Niall’s shoulder and saw an embarrassed Liam trying not to make eye contact with either of you. You hopped off of the counter and patted Liam on the shoulder before you both and Niall went back into the living room with the other boys.

Louis: You and the boys went on a road trip together and left you and Louis in the backseat. Louis, being the cheeky fella he is, kept ‘teasing’ you. The sexual tension wasn’t obvious to the boys but it definitely was to Louis. He smirked at the sight of you squirm. “I think it’s about time we stop for a break, yeah.” He told Niall, who was the driver. “Sure, mate.” Niall pulled into a small shop and the boys got out of the car and went inside to get some more snacks and stuff. Louis, somehow unnoticeably to the boys, stayed in the car with you. He quickly attached his lips to your neck and let his hands start to roam your body. You couldn’t resist anymore and quickly straddle his waist, grinding lightly on him. His lips left your neck as he rolled his head back letting a small moan slip. The car door flew open by a slightly pissed Niall. “You know, I would rather not have the smell of sex flood my car. Thanks.” He said then slammed the door, allowing you two to gather yourselves. Louis lightly chuckled as you got off of him. “Guess you’ll just have to wait.” He smirked as he got out of the car and went inside gathering with the other boys.

Liam: You had finally gotten some time to visit him on tour. He picked you up from the airport and immediately dragged you into the empty tour bus. “Where are the other boys?” You ask, looking around for them. “Not important.” He blurts out before he attacks your neck in sweet kisses. A slight moan escaped your mouth and that caused Liam to gently bite down on the sensitive skin. “God, I missed you.” He groans in your ear as he feel his jeans tighten around him. His lips are soon attached to yours as he kisses you gently and lovingly. He carefully lifts you up, signaling you to wrap your legs around his waist. He slowly backs up to a nearby seat. He sits down with you still in his lap. His hands slide down your sides and slither their way up your shirt. “Oh, fuck!” You hear a thick Bradford accent come from the door of the bus. You snap your head back to see a blushing Zayn, attempting to cover his eyes. “Uh…I didn’t know you guys were back already. I-I’ll let you get back to what your…tour bus fiesta.” He shyly says as he backs out of the bus and quickly closes the door. “Now where were we?” Liam smirks.

Harry: It was a loud and fun night at the new club that just opened up. You had dragged Harry to the dance floor against his own free-will. You being a bit tipsy began to subconsciously grind onto your boyfriend and swaying your hips to the beat of the song. Harry gripped your hips trying to stop them but his grip soon fell weak as he felt himself get hard from your provocative actions. He quickly pushed his way through the crowd, dragging you with him, into the restroom. He made sure no one was around and quickly placed you onto the counter near the sinks. His lips attached to your neck as you began palming him through the now tight material of his jeans. You let out a soft moan as he began biting at the sensitive skin. He pulled away from you to quickly pull his shirt over his head. Not too long after you began fiddling with his belt, you both heard a gasp come from the doorway. You and Harry both looked to see a very shocked Liam. “S-sorry. I got w-worried where you two went. I-I’ll leave.” Liam apologized them quickly fled the room. “Talk about a boner killer.” Harry chuckled as he put his shirt back on and led you back out to the boys.