How You Met (Niall)

(Y/F/N) = Your friends name
(Y/N) = Your name

"(Y/F/N)!! I'M STARVING!!" You whined for the thousandth time. You were at (Y/F/N)'s house to work on a project for school but you couldn't focus on an empty stomach. "You know what, i'm kinda hungry too. Wanna go and get us something to eat?" She said with a pleading smile. You sighed, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes." You grabbed your keys and went in your car soon arriving at your desired destination. Nandos. Your second home. You walked in and immediately smelled the beautiful aroma of Peri Peri chicken. You went you went up to the counter and debated on wether you wanted a chicken wrap or your usual.you heard the bell ring behind you indicating a new customer arrived. After a while you decided to order your usual, adding on (Y/F/N)'s order and handing the cashier the money. "Usual? I see your a big fan of Nandos" you heard a thick Irish accent behind you. You turned around and analyzed this boy's features. Blonde hair. Purple hoodie. Grey sweats. Icy blue eyes. He looked about 19. He seemed familiar, but you just couldn't - "I am too. I'm Niall." He said interrupting your thoughts. That's when it clicked. Niall. Niall James Horan from One Direction. Your eyes went wide and you immediately turned a shade darker. "H-hi. I'm (Y/N)" you stuttered. He chuckled at your embarrassment. "No need to be scared (Y/N), I don't bite. Usually." He winked. You couldn't help but smile at his comment. Cheeky boy. After receiving your order, you chatted for a while and ended up exchanging numbers. You drove home with a stupid smile plastered on your face.