Based On The Song Kiss Me By Ed Sheeran

Harry- Harry and you were both laying in bed next to each other. He turned to face you, “(y/n), I was just thinking, and I love you more than anything in this whole world. I don’t know how you did it, but all of my thoughts revolve around you now…you somehow stole my heart. I would do anything for you. Will you marry me?” You looked at him surprised. As soon as what he had just said sunk in, you started to nod erratically. “Ye-Yes I’ll marry you!” He slipped a beautiful ring on your finger. Slowly, you placed your lips on his, passionately kissing him…your one true love.

Niall- You looked into your newborn baby’s girls eyes. Instantly you felt tears roll down your face. You looked up at her father, Niall. Tears were cascading in a gentle stream down his face as he stared at your too perfect daughter. His eyes met yours; he smiled a small happy smile. He leaned down and kissed you, “I love you so much.” His words were drown out by tears but you could still hear him. “I love you too.” Was all you whispered back as you both looked back at your sleeping angel.

Zayn- “You know what!? Maybe we shouldn’t be together!” Your come-back to his angry words caught in your throat. Tears started to sting in your eyes. You didn’t want him to see you in such a vulnerable state so you ran out the door into the pouring rain. You stood, being drenched, catching your breath, and crying immensely. Eventually, you started down the street. “(y/n)!” You turned to see Zayn running to you. He stopped a foot away from you. “I’m so sorry!” It was hard to hear him over the rain, but you could make out the words. “I love you…I can’t live without you. Please don’t leave me.” You, a crying wreck, used all of your strength to nod. You ran towards him, wrapping your arms around him. “I love you too.”He leaned down and kissed you in the pouring rain.

Liam- You could hear the music start to play. Nervously you fixed your dress once more. Your dad (or whoever will walk you down the aisle) could feel your nerves. “Liam is a good kid. He will treat you well. You have nothing to be nervous about.” You nodded, your nerves calming with the thoughts of growing old with Liam. You reached the aisle. As you looked forward you saw Liam staring back at you, tears glistening in his eyes. When you reached the end of the aisle, you stood in front of him, he took your hand. Both of you had light tears running down your eyes as you said, “I do.” The man announced you man and wife. Liam smiled and carefully pulled your face towards his pressing his lips to yours.

Louis- Louis had just gotten back from tour. You were patiently waiting in the airport. The announcer had just announced that there was a delay. You went back to the little chair you had claimed for more than an hour now. 10 min went by, then 20, then 30. You were wondering if they were every going to land. It was now around 10pm, your eyes lightly started to droop as you began to doze off. You were awoken by teenage girl screams, meaning one thing. You stood on the chair trying to see over the crowd. You could see one boy in stripes looking for someone. You laughed and ran through the crowd. As soon as he saw you, his eyes lit up. He ran over and picked you up, twirling you around. Once he sat you down, you stood on your tip toes and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.