He Compares You To His Ex - Part 2

Harry:

It's been at least 2 days since you last walked out on Harry when he compared you to Taylor, and you would be lying if you said you didn't miss him.

"You have to go talk to him (Y/N)." Gemma said, walking into her living room where she saw empty tubs of ice-cream all over the floor and blankets everywhere. You felt guilty for bombarding her with your problems, but at least she understood.

"What if he hates me for walking out?" You sniff.

"He won't...just please talk to him." She sighed, walking out and leaving you to think. 

Getting up, showering and changing into some clean clothes, you walked out to your car and made your way to the flat you shared with Harry, hoping he would forgive you for your outburst...but then thinking it was the other way around and soon feeling the anger boil inside you when you heard him saying those things about you. 

Did you really embarrass him with what you wore?

You finally made it and walkde up the long drive way, knocking hesitantly on the door and hearing heavy footsteps coming towards you, instantly knowing it was Harry.

The door swung open and an angry looking Hazza looked down only for a second before his features softened and he dragged you inside, slamming the door shut and hugging your waist, afraid you would run away.

"I missed you so much. I didn't mean to saying anything like that, I mean you look really good in sweats and one of my shirts and all without any make up-" 

"Harry, you're speaking to fast." You giggle, pushing his shoulders back lightly from around your waist. "I forgive you." You said as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. He  nodded his head and wrapped his arms back around your waist aas you nuzzled your head into his neck.

Louis:

"She was right when she said you never talked to her!" You heard Harry yell at someone downstairs, instantly waking you up. "I haven't seen you make any social contact with her in past few months and yet you call her bitchy and boring!" 

You stood at the top of the stairs, watching Harry yell at Louis as he stood at the doorway, obviously wanting to see you. Once you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes, you slowly walked downstairs and tapped Harry's shoulder.

"Oh, did I wake you?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine, can I talk to him?" You trailed off, Harry hesitantly nodding and walking off into the kitchen, but you knew he was eavesdropping.

You stood in front of Louis, arms crossed and you head looking down at your feet as you moved them around the floor.

"I'm sor-"

"No Louis, I really don't want to hear it." You snapped, holding your hand up to silence him. "What you said...I didn't deserve it. Harry was right, you haven't paid attention to me the past 2 months and I don't want to hear the excuse of 'works being hard on me' because you had a 3 month holiday before you go back to recording!" You yelled at him. He nodded and looked down at the ground, wiping his eyes slowly and sniffing as he did so. Your anger then washed away and guilt had a sudden wash over you as how he was reacting. "Come here." You sighed and opened your arms, watching as Louis quickly jumped into your small arms and dug his head into your neck, sobbing while you stroke his back and hair.

"I missed you." He sniffed once he calmed down.

"Shh. I'll go get my stuff and we can go home." You whispered, pecking his forehead and quickly going back upstairs to go get your things.

Zayn:

You sat on your bed, thinking about what happened at least 2 hours ago. The tears that dripped down your cheeks had now dried up and left a red mark on each side. You heard the bedroom door creak open, your head snapping up and you saw Zayn walk in with a plate and a guilty looking face.

"I ordered some pizza, thought you might like some." He mumbled, stepping over to put the plate on the bedside table.

"Thanks." You mumbled, rubbing your eyes as you sat up and took the plate in your lap, only for it to be placed back on the bedside table.

"Listen, what I said was un-called for and I didn't mean it. You're smarter than Perrie, way smarter... you didn't do anything stupid or wreckless like she did and that's what I love about you boo. You don't need to go to collage like she did just to prove you aren't dumb, I'll just miss you to much." He mumbled into your shoulder as he placed you in his lap.

"You can't just say that to one of your friends Z, come to me next time, even if it's about my education." You sniffed, since you were still crying a bit.

Liam:

I don't think I did anything for Liam so yeah :/

Niall:

"What are you doing?" Niall asked, confused seeing you dragging a suitcase with you to the front door.

"Letting you live more." You sniffed, turning around to let him see your red face from crying.

The guys that Niall was talking to had obviously left a while ago and it was just you and Niall right now. 

"What are you talk-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You always complained about Amy being to independent all the time and yet here you are complaining about me being to clingy with all the cuddles and kisses which I'm guessing you pretended to love. You want live more I'm letting you live by leaving you and letting your new 'friend' move in." You took a deep breath after that long speech, seeing Niall's face pale more each word.

"The only reason why I said it was because the guys were saying how hot you were and that your were flawless and everything, I just wanted to put them off you a bit so they wouldn't take you away from me." He mumbled, looking down and you instantly felt guilt rise up through your chest knowing Niall wouldn't of saiud something like that unless it was for a responsible reason...and that was to protect you.

"I'm sorry Ni." You dropped the case and ran over to him, engulfing him in a big hug.