Imagine for YouAnd1DLM

I look out into the yard, seeing all the snow covering the door and front yard. Of course it had to lead into getting snowed in, but being 8 months pregnant with twins was a hard time during winter. As I try to get up off the couch, I hunch over and wrap my arms around my belly.

“Liam!”

“Rebecca are you okay?” Liam yelled in reply. Once I got to my feet my stomach tightened.

“Oh no no no, not right now babies. Liam!" I yell louder, hearing Liam's heavy footsteps along with the other boys and girls. "The baby-“ My sentence was cut short as my stomach tightened.

“Rebecca? What’s going on?”

“I think the babies are coming coming Li.”

“Baby-Baby-now? NOW?” He stutters, I could already see the sweat forming on his forehead, knowing we couldn't get out of the house in time from the amount of snow outside.

"Well we can't take her to the hospital.” Louis asked with wide eyes.

“Liam, get a few towels. Harry get the bath ready and make sure it's luke warm water.” Perrie instructed. We all just stood there looking confused, me wincing in pain as my stomach continued to tighten. "Well the twins ain't going to just appear in thin air!"

Louis helped you up and into the bathroom, while Liam was running around trying to find towels which he ran past heaps of times.

Liam ran into the guest bedroom yelling “Towels! Baby! Towels! Baby, Baby’s coming. Shit, Shit, Shit” He chanted over and over again running into the bathroom. He chucked them into the sink and took Louis' position as Harry and Louis both exited the bathroom, El and Perrie coming in afterwards.

“I'm so sorry that we couldn't go to the hospital love. Harry, call the damn ambulance!”

A moment of silence passed before I whimpered in pain, which sent everyone in a hurry frenzy again.

I squeezed Liam's hand. He turned to look at me and smiled. “I’m completely losing it aren’t I.”

“Yes you are.” You try to smile but fail as you frown in pain.

“I’m sorry babe, I just love you all so much and I’m nervous and I just wanted to get you to the hospital before you’re in pain and I want doctors there for you both, but then we're blocked in and what if I’m shitty dad, what if I drop our children, what if-” You giggled taking in his disheveled appearance,

“I love you LiLi. I love you so god damn much. You’re going to be the most caring, wonderful, dad. I know it.”

“I don’t think you’ll ever know how much I truly love you.”

“You could start by helping her into the bath now.” Perrie snapped, obviously in a hurry.

“Right, yes”

As the girls helped me into the bath, I felt the warm water around me, calming the pain down just a little bit. And after a bit of waiting in the bath, the pain went which left you confused. The doctor that climbed in through the window came in and examined you.

“Mrs.Payne, you seem to be experiencing Braxton Hicks. The twins are not coming today.” Liam couldn’t stop laughing as he kissed your hand over and over again. “Well maybe next time I’ll remember to bring you with me the first time.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it Rebecca :)

Jezabel01 Xx