He Has A Twin Who Secretly Loves You

Harry:

I was going to my boyfriends house. I knocked on the door and opened it. "Harry?" I saw him there and then turned around. "I'm not Harry I'm his twin." His twin said. "Oh good, can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded. "Harry's not around here right now?" "No he left." "Oh right." "So what do you want to ask me?" "It's about the wedding,since you know him so well. . .do you this dress would like him?" I asked, showing him a picture of myself with a dress. He smiled at the picture and then at me. "You're really gorgeous (Y/N)." "Thanks." I said, a little blushing. "Thank you, you don't know how much of a relief this is." I said kissing his cheek. "I'll see you soon!" "Yeah, I'll see you soon, I wish I was my brother to marry you. . ." He whispered but you couldn't hear him because you were running late for your rehearsals.

Louis:

"Hey, I want you to do me a favour." Said my brother Louis. "Yeah, what's up." "Well you know this rumour about me and (Y/N) splitting up right? Well I want you to go outside and act like a couple." "Ok, I'll do it if she's ok with it." I'm ok with it." She said. "Thank you bro! I just need to record songs and i can't handle these rumours anymore. Thank you so much, I owe you one!" I said goodbye to my brother and went outside with his girlfriend, the one I want to be my girlfriend, but I couldn't. When we were outside I held her hand and smiled at her, we needed to pretend we were happy right? We walked around New York till we came to Central Park and there we sat to relax. We talked about everything until I saw the best opportunity to kiss her, so I did. When I stopped I looked at her and said. "Sorry, there's paps around." "Thanks for doing this." She said. "Your welcome."

Liam:

I was at my boyfriend Liam's hometown. Hew was going to introduce me to his family. His twin brother and him were like two drops of water! They were so similar! After Liam introduced me to his family everybody got changed because we were going to the pool. When I got out of the bathroom I saw Liam. "Wow, you look hot with that bikini." He said. "Thanks babe." I kissed his lips and he kissed back. When I went downstairs I saw his brother was there. "Hey babe, are you ready?" Oh shit! This is Liam!! "Erm. .yep, we can go now!" I said. "We have to wait for my brother, he's still upstairs." "Just tell me one thing, why do you have to wear the same clothes?"

Zayn:

"Yeah, I had a fight with your brother. . .and you know I'm sick of this." I said. "Look I know sometimes Zayn can be a little bit of an idiot, but. . ." He looked at me and I was waiting for an answer. "He really loves you." I sighed because that wasn't helping. "Then why do we keep fighting? I don't get it." He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. "I know but Zayn's like that. . .your so different to him and let me say. . .he's so lucky to have you, really, he doesn't deserve you." I looked at him and started giggling. "Shut up." I said hitting his arm slightly. "No, really, he's so lucky to have you by his side." "Thanks. .you make me feel a lot better, I'm gonna go and talk to Zayn ok? Thank you so much again!!" "Your welcome (Y/N)"

Niall:

NIALL'S TWIN BROTHER P.O.V

"So. .as the brother of the groom. .I guess I need to say some words right?" I said. I looked up at the married couple in front of me. She was gorgeous, that white dress made her look like an angel. She was always and angel but she looked glowing today. My brother was next to her holding her hand with a smile on his face looking at me. "Well, unlike my brother I'm not a boy of words so I'm gonna be brief. The day I met her, I knew she was the girl for my brother." Or me I thought. "She has a huge heart, make people feel better with just one look and god she is perfect!" She was looking at me and I smiled at her. "Yeah, (Y/N), don't say the opposite thing because you know it's true, your the perfect woman every man wants to have by their side, and I hope, one day, I can have a woman like you by my side because brother, you got it all!" I said, but I wish that girl who was marrying my brother was marrying me.