Skype

Zayn: You sat in front of your laptop awaiting for the call from Zayn while he was on tour. About to get up and walk away, you heard the sound of a Skype call. Your eyes lite up with joy as you pressed answer. “Y/N!” “Zayn!” You both said as childishly as possible. It had been months since you saw each other and he was finally available for a Skype date. You sat there for a while just staring at each other. Noticing every change of each others features since he left. The silence was broken once Zayn made a monkey face which caused you to break into fits of giggles. You laughter made Zayn smile because that was one of the many things he loved about you.

Liam: So much talking takes place during Skype. Wanting to tell each other every little detail that happened while you both are away from each other. He talks about every silly thing Louis does and all the amazing fans they’ve meet while traveling. You on the other hand just update him on how much you miss him and how things aren’t the same without him there. Some tears are shed by you but quickly disappear once he starts gently singing to you. You miss his voice the most so you let him do most of the talking. “Sweetheart, why don’t you say something?” He asks very kindly. “No, thanks. I love hearing you talk.” A small smile crossing your lips. He just chuckles and goes back to his stories while you listen to every word.

Niall: Very cheeky. He misses your body so much as you miss his too. “God, princess, I wish I could feel you right now. Fucking tour sucks without you.” He groans on the other side of the monitor. “I miss you too, Ni. I hate distance.” You slightly blush and reply back. “C’mon, baby. No one’s around. Please?” You gasp. “Niall, I am not doing that. It’s not the same anyway. You’ll just have to wait until you can visit me.” Niall is now making a very sad face, trying to make you feel sorry for him but only results in you cracking up laughing at your horny boyfriend. 

Louis: He will always be cracking jokes to make you smile and/or laugh. He feels that if he sees you smile and hears you laugh it might make up for all the times he could miss it while he’s away but he still can’t feel complete anymore. You see his eyes start to swell with tears and begin to worry. “Lou, what’s wrong? Are you okay, baby?” “Yeah…I just…I really miss you, Y/N. So fucking much!” He starts sobbing into a pillow so that the boys don’t hear him. You can’t help but want to hug him but realize you can’t which hurts you too. “Boo, please don’t cry. Just think happy thoughts and before you know it, you’ll be able to visit. Please, just stop crying.” You choke out, close to tears yourself. 

Harry: You spend your Skype dates by playing computer games with each other. You both are competitive people so you are always yelling or gloating when you loose or win. Finally when it’s almost time to end the call it’ll be time to sleep where you are so he’ll gently sing you to sleep. Once you’ve finally dozed off he’ll whisper these words: “Sleep tight, Kitten.” before ending the call, leaving you to your dreams.