What He Gets You When You/Him Leave

Zayn- You were going home to visit your parents. This would be the first time you had ever been away from Zayn for a month. He would have come but he had work, of course. The last night you spent together was very passionate. In the morning, Zayn woke you up with breakfast in bed. “Babe, wake up. You’re going to miss your flight love.” He leaned down to kiss you before pulling you up into a sitting position. You loved Zayn with all your heart, and it was going to be hard to leave him for a month. You had to though, you hadn’t been home in almost a year. Sadley enough, Zayn had to go into the recording studio so you would have to drive yourself to the airport. After your goodbyes, Zayn unwillingly left you to sit in your sadness. As time slowly crept up on you, you decided you should head to the airport. You went to your room to grab your suitcase. Lying on your suitcase, sat a gorgeous pair of stilettos. Underneath your new treasures, there was a note.

Dear (y/n),

                These are a little going away present. I know you will only be gone for a month, but it feels like I’m going to be without you for a year. I love you so much. I will miss you so much. Skype and call everyday.

                                                                                                                                                                I love you,

                                                                                                                                                                                Zayn.

Harry- You and your friends were going on a little week long get away in Las Vegas. Harry was nervous that you would find a better looking boy who would take you away from him. “Harry, you are the only one I want, don’t be nervous. I love you.” You kept trying to comfort him. “But (y/n)-“ “No, Harry shhh…” With that you kissed him, and that night he proved to you who you really belonged too. The next morning, you woke up wrapped in eachother’s arms. “Haaaarrrryyyy….wake up” You jumped on him. His eyes shot open, but instantly they drooped half closed again. “Babe shhh…go to bed.” You straddled him and leaned down to kiss him. He almost instantly started to kiss back. You grinned as you pulled away. “Get dressed you have to give me a ride to the airport!” Harry frowned, “But babe…I don’t want you to leave.” You shrugged and hopped off to take a shower. After you got out Harry was waiting for you. He looked very sad. You walked over to him and placed your arms around his neck, his arms instantly wrapped around your waist. “I’m going to miss you, love.” His voice was so pained. “Hun, I’m going to be back by Saturday. I will call you everyday.” He nods and kisses you once more. The car ride to the airport was full of silence. At the airport he gave you one last kiss and waved you off. On the airplane, you reached into your purse to pull out your i-pod. You hear something light fall on the ground. It was an envelope. In the envelope was a note.

Dear (y/n),

                Buy something I would like. Have fun.

                                                I love you, Harry     

 Under the note was a Victoria Secret giftcard…Of course…That cheeky fellow.

Liam- Liam was heading off on tour. You are going with him, just not for a few weeks. He tried to convince you to come with him for the whole thing, but you knew it would be better to let them get started without any distractions. Tonight was the last night you both got to spend together for awhile. You both acted like it wasn’t the last night, but the thought was lingering all around the room. “Liam, let’s go to bed. It’s getting late.” You looked over at the clock. 2:14am. “Sweetheart, I want to spend our last hours together awake. Not sleeping.” You nodded knowing he wasn’t going to back down. He pulled you closer to him, every once in awhile giving you little kisses. Eventually, you both fell asleep. His arms were still protectively wrapped around you. Beep, Beep, Beep. Ugh. You opened one eye slightly and looked at the clock. 5:45am. Why did his flight have to be so early? The sound of the shower holding your boyfriend was in the background. You groggily rolled out of bed and threw your sweats on. Liam had told you before that you didn’t have to come to the airport with him, but you were going to anyway…You just didn’t know he had a 7:00 am flight. After Liam came out of the shower and got dressed, you both rode in silence to the airport. You didn’t know if the silence came with the time or if it came with the occasion, probably a little of both. At the airport, Liam held you in his arms for what seemed like eternity. “Liam, sweetheart, I will see you soon. I love you, but you have to board.” Liam nods and gives you one last kiss then pulls out his bag, digging through it. He pulls out a teddy bear and hands it to you. You look at it oddly. “What’s this?” Liam smiles slightly. “Babe, it’s a bear. His name is Liam, after me…I want you to hold it tight whenever you miss me, okay?” You nod, tears forming in your eyes. He kisses you once more and walks away. Before he boards he turns to get one last glace at you. You squeeze the bear close to your heart and mouth,”I love you.” He does the same and walks away into the little hall.

Louis- You were heading off on a vacation to Africa with your family. Louis, of course, was invited. He politely declined though. “But Louis, how will I have fun without you there?” He smiled at your attempt to pull the puppy dog face on him. “Sweetie, it will be good for you to spend some time with your family. You haven’t seen them in, what? 6 months?” You looked down knowing he was right. “But I’m going to miss you so much…” Louis smiles and wraps his arms around you burying his face into your hair. “I will miss you too.” His hands dropped lower and lower down your back and eventually stopped right above your bum. You pulled away slightly to look at him with your eyebrows raised. He grinned at you and dropped his hands lower inch by inch. “Baby, you are perfect.” His lips lingered on your ear. He gripped your bum tighter hoisting you up onto his waist. You wrapped your legs around him. He gently set you down on the table and covered your eyes. “What are you doing?” He just laughed and put something into your hands. When you had your eyesight again, you looked at the object. It was a very nice camera. You looked at him questioningly. “It’s so you can take pictures of your trip. Even if I won’t be there I want to see what it’s like…Oh. And I took a video and a few pictures of myself for you to watch on your flight.” You laughed gently and kissed his nose. “Thank you very much.” That night Louis showed you what you would be missing out on when you were on your vacation. ;)

Niall- Your friend and you were going on a shopping trip to Paris. Niall begged and begged for you to take him with you. “Niall, it is a girl’s trip. You don’t want to go shopping all day every day, do you?” Niall contemplated for a small amount of time. “If it means I would get to be with you, then yes.” You smiled and kissed him. “No, I’m sorry babe.” “But princess…” You shook your head no. After a few more minutes of whining he finally stopped. “Fine, but at least let me take you to dinner before you leave.” You stayed silent for a moment, teasing him. “Fine,  I guess you can take me to dinner.” He smiled and drove you to the café that was down the block. When you were both seated and ordered, he stood up. “Where are you going?” He looked down at you. “It’s a surprise.” He walked out of the restaurant. When he came back he was holding a big box. You looked at him questioningly. He dropped it on your lap and nodded at you to open it. When you pulled the top off of it, you saw a gorgeous bag. A gasp escaped your lips as you picked up the bag and held it to your chest. “Niall! What’s this for!?” You had a huge grin on your face.  “I thought it would just be one less thing that you would have to buy.” He grinned at how happy he had made you. You soon started to investigate the bag. You pulled the top of the bag open to see a matching wallet. “Niall, this is too much.” You were still grinning as you opened the wallet. There was yet another surprise. Inside the wallet sat a shiny credit card. “Niall! You did not need to do this.” Niall looked at your grin and how tight you were holding the bag. “It was all worth it to see your smile.”