Louis Imagine - Destiny

It was the 2nd anniversary for me and my boyfriend, Louis. Yes. The LOUIS TOMLINSON! We both met at Starbucks.

*Flashback*

I was waiting for my frappachino to come at the counter. It was Saturday, and I was off work for 3 days, so I thought I might as well go for a walk down to Starbucks. Like, why woudn't you go out on a beautiful day like this?

My order got called out and I went up to collect it. When I turned around I spilt my frapp all over the person behind me by accident.

"I'm so, so sorry!" I say as I grab a few paper towels that were for customer use and tried to clean up the mess. What I didn't realize was they guy I spilt my drink over was Louis. The Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. The band I had been fangirling over and over about. I may be 20, but come on!

"It's ok. Here, I'll buy you another one." He says smiling. That was when it clicked in my head. "Y-y-your Louis." I stutter.

"Indeed I am. Please don't scream." He pleaded, with hope in his eyes.

I shook my head. "I won't. By the way, I'm Destiny." We shook hands.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl like you." He kissed the top of my hand. I blushed at his sweetness.

"You can make it up to me by letting me take you out for dinner tonight." He said with lust in his voice. "What time are you availible?"

Butterflies went off in all types of directions. "Uhm, I'm avaliable at around 5." The time right now was 2 in the afternoon. that gave me at least 2 hours to get ready.

"I'll see you at 5, with a clean shirt." He said jokingly.

Before we were about to leave, he asked me for my number and my address. I immediately gave it to him, hoping to get home in time to get ready.

*Flashback over*

And that was how we met and how I became his 'Tommo Girl' as he calls me.

I smiled at the though, as I was putting a bit of makeup on. Louis was coming to pick me up at 5. The same time our first date started.

I wore a Deep V Textured Bodycon Dress in red, and your BooHoo Foxy Nude Extreme High Platform Heels, along with a black glittery purse. My hair was curled wih my trusty curling iron, I had a smokey eye, red/pink lips and the regular which would be foundation, blush and eyeliner. That day I went to get my nails done. They are pink, blue and purple and have black feathers on some of them. My bestie Lara did them for me.

When I was done sprucing myself up, I heard a car pull up into the driveway. It sounded like Louis'. Even though we live together, he went to double check our 'date to remember' was perfect. He sounded so nervous that he was stumbling over things today before I went out to get things for tonight. I wonder what's wrong.

He opened the door and as soon as he saw me his jaw dropped, almost htting the ground. I giggled at his faze as he kept staring at me. I coughed to kick him out of his trance. he closed his mouth and bowed his head in embarassment, and then walked over to me. "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way. He gave me a quick, passionate kiss on the lips before he lead me through our front door. When we reached the car, he grabbed a blindfold out of his pant pocket, and wrapped it around my head to cover my eyes froming seeing where we were going. I groan in protest as he just giggles, I try to give him a glare but I can't because of this stupid blindfold. He helps me get in the car, along with a few bumps on the head.

"Louis!?" I shout at him.

"Sorry!" He quickly shouts back to stop me from getting angry. After he gets me in, he goes around the car and gets in himself and we're off to this 'date to remember'.

*20 Minutes later*

After 20 minutes, I feel the car stop. I can hear waves crashing in the background and I know where at the beach. I smile to myself as I remember him asking me on our 3rd date what my dream date was.

*Flashback*

We were sitting at one of the booths in Nando's. We were all alone, literally all alone, only the cooks and one waiter were around us.

"So, Destiny. What would be your dream date be?" He asked me, with his adorable smile on his face.

I think long and hard before I answer him. "Hmm. My dream date huh? My dream date would be going to the beach, a table set up for 2 and candals everywhere around us." I smile to myself. I then feel a litte bit embarassed.

"Hey, no need to be embarassed about it." He lifts my chin up with his finger and looks deep into my blue eyes. We lean in closer, and closer, and closer till where inches apart. He makes the first move and we have a long, passionate, kiss. It wasn't rough, but sweet and gentle.

*Flashback over*

Once again, I smiled to myself, rememebering the memory. That was why he asked me. That's where he got the idea from.

I can hear my side of the car door open, and I feel two hands grasp my arm gently, leading me out of the car. Louis then leads me to the other side of the road, and takes my blindfold off.

A few metres away, was a table set up for 2, the waves another few metres away, and candals everywhere. It was such a magnificent scene, that I instantly felt like a princess.

"Louis," I gasped. "You remembered. It's beautiful." I was starstruck by how much effort he put into this.

"Not as beautiful as you, Destiny." He purred in my ear kissing up and down my neck. Which I dare say, made me a little bit wet.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the tabes. He pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit down. I sat on the cushioned chair as he pushed me in. He sat on the chair oppostie me. I looked at the ocean, it was such a pretty view that the moon was shining on it.

I felt a hand grab my hand that was resting on the table, and looked to see Louis staring nervously once again at me, holding my hand. I smiled a comforting smile to tell him how much I loved it. He returned the smile.

"Are you hungry?' He asked. I nod my head as he reached out to uncover a plate that was served with supreme pizza. It was my favourite. I smiled widely at him and then the pizza. He gave me a piece and we both dug in.

2 glasses of wine and 4 pieces of pizza later. Louis was starting to get nervous by the minute. He was fidgeting around in his seat, moving his buttons on his shirt around, and he was getting sweaty as well. I leant over and put my hand over his sweaty forehhead, he was burning up a bit.

"Louis, are you ok?" I asked, afraid that this was going to be the last date together, that he was breaking up with me. I gulped at the thought. "Are you breaking up with me?"

He went wide eyed at me. "What? No! I would never break up with you, it's just that...I'm a little nervous right now. Since you asked, I might as well," He said as he stood up and knelt in front of me.

I was shocked at what he was doing, yet I was excited as well. He looked me straight in the eye, and then I knew why he was so nervous today and just then. Then he pulled out a white velvet box and opened it infront of me. I was starting to get teary eyed, but quickly wiped them away. luckliy I wore waterproof mascara and eye liner.

"Desting, I have enjoyed every single part of this journey. The ups and downs, the fights, the make ups.... the sex." He pauses. I giggle a bit, but stop when he continues with a smile on his face, knowing that I was really excited.

"When you spilt your drink on me the other day, was the best day of my life. Everything of you caught my eye. Your eyes. Your smile. Your smell and your personality. You make my day everyday, and I want to come home and share my day with you, I want to hold and kiss you every single chance I get, I want us to grow old together, and look after our granndchildren together. So will you please do me the honour of being my wife?" He asked me with hope in his voice and eyes. The whole speech we were looking directly in each others eyes.

"Yes." I breathed. "Yes, YEs,YES!" I shouted and tackled him into a hug. We were both smiling as big as we could that I knew my cheeks would hurt tomorrow.

"Let's go home, yeah." He said winking at me. I knew what he was thinking.

"Yeah, let's go enjoy, ourselves." I say with a smirk.

He was right. It was a date to rememeber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys!

This Imagine was requested for my friend, Destiny of course. She reads my imagines as well. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.

Twitter: @hanisaluc01

Tumblr: hanisaluc