The Voicemail He Leaves You After He Leaves - Part 2

Harry- You dropped your phone, all the happy memories you two had and then the way he just…left. Your phone dropped as well as your jaw. Of course you still loved him. How on earth could you not? He was your life. When he left, you didn’t know what to do except for sit and sleep. You bent down quickly and swiped up your phone, calling him back. It went straight to voicemail.

Hey Harry…erm…it’s me. I got your message. Umm…I still love you. I’m happy you called…I haven’t been able to live without you…I guess if your asking for another sh-

You were cut off. “Hello?” His small voice boomed in your ear. “Harry? It’s me, (y/n). I got your message.” He was silent, probably embarrassed that who had received such a sappy message from him. “(y/n), it’s all true. Everything I said. I still love you, and I can’t believe I let you slip through my fingers. Please, can I have another chance?” You smiled, feeling tears off joy coming from your eyes. “Of course Harry. I love you.” “I love you too, (y/n)”

Louis- You sat on the couch. You did miss him, and you couldn’t do anything without him in your life. When he left, you thought you might die. You two had barely gone a day without seeing eachothers faces and it’s been almost two weeks. You often dialed his number then hung up as it rang, or written a long text explaining your feelings then just deleting it. Life had been hell for both of you, and you were going to be the one to fix it. As you put your shoes back on to go to Lou’s house, you began to second guess yourself. What if he was just telling you he loved you? What if he didn’t want to get back together? No, (y/n) you aren’t going to think like that. Of course he wants to be with you. As you swung your door open, there was a man sitting on the ground across from your room. It was Louis. He stood up and brushed himself off. “(y/n), I missed you.” Slowly, he placed his hand on your cheek. As if he wanted to remember what you felt like. “I love you, (y/n)” You nodded in agreement. Asmile brightened up his dull sad face. “I’m glad you came out so soon. I might have been waiting here for a while. Your neighbors were already giving me strange looks.” You giggled. He leaned forward and slowly kissed you.

Liam- You looked out the window trying to distract yourself so you wouldn’t cry. The message kept replaying in your mind. The way he sounded, what he said, how he said it. He missed you, and he admitted that. You knew he would want you back. Saying that is not meant to seam cocky, but you knew he needed you. You needed him. You needed eachother. As soon as you got home you ran to your old room and picked up the phone. Dialing Liam, like you had done so many times before. “Hello?” His beautiful sing songy voice played in your ear. “Hey Liam. It’s me. I got your message.” You could hear the smile in his voice. “I was just thinking about you, (y/n). Like I do every day…so…you actually called me back. I didn’t think you would, not that I’m not happy. I ju-” You interrupted him. “Liam, honey, stop raddling. I called. I love you too.” He inhaled. “Good. I am so sorry…it was just…I don’t even know why I left. Can we try again?” “Of course we can try again. I love you.”

Niall- Immediately, you dialed his number. This is what you had been waiting for. Although, you never thought he would actually call you. It is what you had been waiting for. One ring, two ring, three. It kept ringing until the ladies voice said Please Leave A Message After The Beep.

Niall, it’s me…you wanted me to call? Well erm…I miss you too. Everything about you. I haven’t been myself since you left. I know it’s only been for days…but I can’t sleep or eat…I’m happy you called…so so happy. I just want us back…you and me together. All of the amazing times, I want more. I would love it if you would give me another chance.

You could hear breathing on the other end of the phone. “Niall? Have you been listening to me the whole time?” Warmth instantly rose to your cheeks out of embarrassment. “Sorry, I was going to say something…but I realized how much I actually had missed your voice and I didn’t want to interrupt…(y/n) I’m so sorry…I shouldn’t have left. I would be honored if we could have another chance together. I love you and I want to be with you.” You smiled and nodded although he could see neither. “Me too.”

Zayn- You walked over to your couch, falling onto it. There was a feeling of nausea that was erupting in your stomach. Just as you were about to fall into a peaceful state of unconscious, your doorbell rang. Due to your current condition, instead of standing up like a normal person. You rolled off the couch. Once you hit the floor, there was another knock. You wobbled over to the door, standing against it quickly for a second of support. As soon as you pulled it open, a very drunk Zayn stumbled past you and straight to the couch. You attempted to walk over to him, which resulted in numerous bruises on your legs. “(y/n), I just came to *hiccup* say that I miss you! So I think we should…should get back together! Like we should get married! And then I will have your babies! And we can live *hiccup* happy ever after!” Although you were drunk, a slightly sober side came out allowing you to agree with his request of being happy ever after. You nodded in agreement and kissed him. “I love you.” “I love you too, (y/n).”